Jordan backed out of the driveway, making his way to the highway. They stopped to get some coffee on the way before continuing their drive, Luna even offered to take over and drive but Jordan had insisted that she stay in the passenger seat and relax. So, that's what she did, glancing around the unfamiliar sights while her left hand had curled around the back of Jordan's neck, occasionally leaning over to give him some kisses on the cheek.

Getting tired of the silence, she lowered the radio. "How's Liv?"

"She seems to be doing fine," he said. "And I know you love to worry about her but this is a stress-free weekend. So, no Liv and no talking about anybody else. Alright?"

"But—"

"Look, I'm sure she appreciates how much you care about her," Jordan quickly glanced at her.
"But, she would also want you to enjoy the weekend with your incredibly sexy boyfriend."

She mimicked a zipper motion to her lips. "Yessir."

Jordan sent her a deadpanned expression at her sarcasm. But, a smile quickly broke out on his face once they approached what had seemed to be some type of campground. Luna was a bit confused since he said they were staying in an airstream but she kept a neutral expression on her face, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"This is it," Jordan grinned, excitedly. "Come on."

They stepped out of the car, he had taken their bags and guided her over to a more private space. She looked around and took the sights in, feeling a sense of peacefulness. There were a bunch of trees surrounding their campsite area, a jacuzzi placed right outside of their airstream, it was perfect.

"Wow, Jordan...you did good!"

"Would I ever disappoint you?" he teased.

She winced. "Well—"

"Don't finish that!" he yelped. "Just enjoy the moment and take in the beautiful sights in front of us..." he glanced down at her, pressing a kiss to her head. "I know I am."

She turned around and jokingly swatted at his shoulder. "You are incredibly cheesy."

"But, you already knew that," Jordan shot her a wink. "Let's go see our home for the next couple of days."

She took his outstretched hand and followed him over to the metal trailer, taking note of the jacuzzi out front. They stepped inside and were immediately impressed by how nice it was. Luna wasn't sure what to expect when he said they were staying in a trailer but he did well.

"I'm gonna cook for you," Jordan announced, setting their bags down on the floor. "Peter gave me a recipe."

"Peter gave you a recipe?" she glanced at him, shock filling her face. "Do you even know how to cook? I don't think I've ever seen you step foot into a kitchen unless you're going in there to find the food, not make it."

"I think I can make pasta," Jordan looked confident. "He gave me that one recipe for the pasta you made on our first date. I thought it'd be nice to have a small reminder of our first date minus all of the interruptions we had that night."

She plopped down on the couch and giggled. "Babe, that's so sweet."

Jordan cluelessly fumbled around with the pot of water on the stove, dumping the noodles in there. He shook his head when he realized he didn't know how to cook noodles. "Hey, babe?"

She glanced up from her phone. "What's up?"

"Like I get the gist of boiling noodles, right?" Jordan gestured to the stove. "But, how do I know when they're ready?"