Chapter Thirty Seven*

Start from the beginning

"Just say stop, and I'll stop." He pulled away, still right in front of my face.

I was starting to feel nervous because he had me in his control, and I couldn't touch him at all which I loved whenever we had sex, sinking my nails onto his back or running my fingers through his hair.

"Can I have another kiss?" I said quietly.

He smiled and leaned in again, connecting our lips, after kissing me for what felt like minutes, his lips trailed away, leaving wet kisses on my jaw and moving down towards my neck. Making me moan quietly.

I pressed my lips together when he kissed down in between my breasts and down my stomach, Chris pulled down my sweats and panties in one, flinging them elsewhere. My breathing picked up as I watched Chris admire the view.

He began teasing me, kissing my ankle, and up my leg. He moved his body so he'd be settled in between my legs, hooking his arms around my hips, pulling me down towards himself, making the metal around my wrist jingle.

I felt the pain of the cuffs when he kissed my inner thighs, making me flinch, pulling my arms forward as far as they could go since they were handcuffed to the head board.

Chris noticed my flinching, making him look up at me. He moved up to try to calm me down, staring into my eyes, as I stared back at his baby blues I felt better.

"Just relax..." he whispered.

I nodded, trying to control my breathing.

I gasped when he made his way down again licking my slit, swirling his tongue in the most sensitive place.

"Oh! Chris!" I shot my head back, letting my arms hang, my body felt the mix of pain and pleasure as my wrist were felt the cold metal every time I flinched or moved slightly.

He sucked and kissed me down there until he noticed I was loosing control slowly. I frowned when he pulled away from in between my legs. I watched as he took his shirt off revealing his sexy tattoos and hot body, i hummed realizing all that—was mine.

All I wanted to do was touch him but I couldn't.

"I wanna touch you..." I pouted.

He silenced my complaints with his kisses, as I tasted myself, he lowered his sweats and boxers. "Make a sound, and I won't let you cum, understand?"

I completely forgot Chris's entire family was still downstairs. I nodded. I looked into his baby blues as he pressed his thumb against my clit, rubbing small circles on it. Making the cuffs around my wrists, jingle.

With his other hand his gripped himself, slowly entering me, a soft growl emerging from his lips.

Watching as my face twitched in response to him stretching my walls. I wrapped my hands around the chains of the cuffs. My whimpers escaped my mouth, uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck." I said under a breath. Desperately trying not to be loud.

Once he was fully inside me, he fixed his posture and was now on top of me, propping himself up with his arms that large veins popped out of—and thrusted deeply. Making me shut my eyes tight.

Chris kept a deep and quick pace. His eyes flickered analyzing my facial expression, loving the fact that he was the only one that could do this to me.

"How does that feel?..." he hummed against my ear.

I didn't answer because I was trying very hard to hold back my moans. He went hard on purpose, really destroying my insides.

"hmm" I could barely form a sentence.

"Use your words, baby."