As she was busy looking at herself, a knock broke her peace. She walked over the door and saw Eunhye after opening it. Eunhye gasped at the sight of Seoyeon. She looks so elegant, as if she was born to wear expensive clothes.

"You look so freaking awesome, Yeonie." Eunhye breathed out as she can't stop admiring how beautiful her bestfriend is.

"Thank you, eonnie!" Seoyeon smiled and flaunted the dress at Eunhye.

"Oh my, you look so expensive." Eunhye joked, making the botb of them to chuckle. "By the way, your prince charming is already waiting for you outside." Eunhye informed, bewildering Seoyeon.

"Taehyung? He arrived?" She asked and Eunhye nodded, motioning her to hurry, before leaving her.

Seoyeon then immediately put on a mild perfume and checked herself for the nth time before leaving her bedroom. She then bid Eunhye goodbye before going out, only to see Taehyung's car in front of the apartment with Taehyung leaning against it. He looks so handsome, indeed like a prince charming. His hair is  done beautifully. His attire is so perfect, just like how he looks right now.

On the other hand, Taehyung spotted Seoyeon standing by her door, so he waved at her to get her attention

On the other hand, Taehyung spotted Seoyeon standing by her door, so he waved at her to get her attention. The smile on his lips grew wider as he watch her walked down while wearing the dress he bought for her. She looks like a goddess walking down from heaven. It's the first time Taehyung saw her in a formal and elegant attire.

"Good morning, Taehyung." She softly greeted when she was in front of him, but Taehyung got too mesmerized to even reply immediately until Seoyeon snapped her fingers to his face.

"O-Oh, good morning. Sorry, you're just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you." He explained, making her blush from his compliment.

"Thank you. You look very handsome, as always." She replied and it's Taehyung's time to blush.

Seeing each other's flushed expression, brought giggles. Taehyung then assisted her inside his car before going to his seat. When everything was settled, they're finally off to the Kim's residence. The trip wasn't long but they both enjoyed it while they sing along to the songs on the radio. Even though Seoyeon has a shy nature, she felt comfortable with Taehyung as they sing. Just like now, Seoyeon's favorite song came after.

[A/N: Here's the official music video of Seoyeon's favorite song, Stickwitu by Pussycat Dolls.]

"I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you
Exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody's breaking up
And throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say, hey