"Specifically before Helena tries to ignite a war between them and her father." Black Canary added.

"We'll deal with the Bertinelli's later. Right now, the Triad is our concern." Green Arrow said.

"Copy that." Spartan said as they all moved from their positions to meet up at their next objective.

China White was currently going over some plans for her latest mission when suddenly, the alarms sounded.

"What is going on?" China asked as looked at her underlings as they heard gunfire outside.

"The perimeter has been breached. We're under attack and it's not the SCPD or a rival gang. It looks like a bunch of people in costumes." one of her thugs said.

"Interesting, deal with it." China said as her men nodded and moved to the door, only for all of them to be struck down by very familiar arrows to White as the Green Arrow jumped through the window.

"Chien Na Wei, you have failed this city." Green Arrow bellowed as he aimed his bow at her.

"Nice entrance. Very dramatic. I see you've gotten some upgrades since the last time we fought." White said and Green Arrow wasn't even surprised that she knew he was the same person she'd fought 3 years ago.

"You shouldn't have come back to my city. Last time I let you live to deal with a bigger problem. This time you won't be so lucky." Green Arrow growled.

"You should've killed me when you had the chance." White said smugly.

"I could say the same thing to you. But I think we can both agree that while my team deals with your associates, there's nothing to get in the way of me correcting my oversight." Green Arrow said.

"I don't remember you being so chatty last time." White said and Green Arrow smirked.

"It pays to be unpredictable." Green Arrow said as he let his arrow fly and White barely had enough time to dodge.

"Well alright then. Let's do this." White said as he pulled out her knives and the two clashed yet again.

"I'd forgotten how much this is." Artemis said as she fought off Triad thugs.

"You have a very strange definition of fun." Arsenal said as he put an arrow in another one of White's thugs.

"Same could be said for you." Artemis said.

"Cut the chatter between you two. Stay on mission." Spartan said as he shot another one down.

"Come on hoss, you can't deny this is fun." Wild Dog said with a grin.

"There's fun, but then there's also work. Make sure you don't get too caught up in the moment again." Spartan said, right as a sonic cry filled the warehouse and knocked several Triad thugs back as Team Arrow turned to see Black Canary standing there.

"Long story, but for now, let's stay on mission. We need to buy Green Arrow as much time as we can." Black Canary reminded them.

"I can't help but notice how quickly you guys are working together. Even in smaller teams, it's like this team has cliques in it. Our archers, Artemis and Arsenal are paired up, our gun users, Spartan and Wild Dog are paired up and our two apparent metahumans, Black Canary and Black Siren have partnered up. It's kind of cute." Overwatch said.

"You forgot yourself, Tommy and Green Arrow." Black Siren noted as she took out another triad goon with her bo staff.

"Tommy and I don't leave the bunker much since I'm tech and mission control and he's the doctor and Green Arrow, well, we all know that sometimes he works best alone, though he also works well with everyone in this team. I was talking about the smaller groups not including him, since right now he's going solo." Overwatch said.

"Enough. Overwatch, now is not the time." Spartan reminded them, since he was their leader while Green Arrow was taking care of White.

China White knew that she was in trouble. This hood figure, whoever he was, had gotten better since the last time she'd fought him last time. Still, she wasn't going to let him take her down without a real fight.

"You've gotten better." she admitted when he finally disarmed her.

"You haven't. Your fighting style is the same as it was before. I'd offer you some advice, but you won't be around to use it." Green Arrow said as he fired an arrow directly into her heart.

"That was for Akio and everyone else who died because of you." Green Arrow said as he walked away from her corpse.

When he arrived at where the rest of his team was, Green Arrow smiled when he saw that his team had taken care of everything and he was reminded of why he was glad he had a team, because they'd taken out all of the Triad's forces, or at least the ones at this base.

"So, did you finish your mission?" Spartan asked him.

"Yep. Now let's finish ours." Green Arrow said.

"Charges are planted, let's get moving." Black Canary said and Green Arrow nodded as the team made their way out, right as the charges were planted and the entire base up in flames.

"It's good to be back." Green Arrow said with a grin as they headed to return to the bunker.