"Ow," Taylor says as she gets up holding her hand against her head.

"Hey, you good?" Hank asks. "Yeah, I'm fine" Taylor answers. As she gets out of the car.

The offenders fled the scene with the money. Taylor watches as the van pulls away.

***

"Alright, we have the driver Lee Pritchett," Erin says as she points to the victims' pictures that are taped onto the whiteboard.

"Worked there three months, left behind a wife and a two-year-old kid" Taylor points to the picture next to it. "Dead crew member, apparently we got a lead on that" Taylor continues

"Yeah Jeff, I know him from my last.." Roman began "Not yet" Erin interrupt him.

"And we've got the shooter in the armored van, ID and social came back bogus from the company, he started work there three days ago," Erin says and then directs her attention on Roman.

"DOA is jeff gamble, he's got a rap sheet five foot long, Possession, Domestic battery, burglary, two prior armed robberies. His cousin Chris gamble is basically his partner in crime, if Chris wasn't involved himself, I'll guarantee you, he'll at least know what jeff was up to"

"Why don't you and burgess go find this cousin," Voight says as he walks to his office. Taylor walks after him. "Oh I forgot here is your badge and gun," Voight says taking them out and handing the items to her. "Thanks, feels good to have it back" Taylor replies with a smile.

***

The team is gathers around the whiteboard. "Oskar Bambenek and his younger brother Jacob" Al begins as he points out the two men.

"Oskar runs a crime outfit for the last twenty-five years, prostitution, extortion, drug you name it, now Oskar never get his hands dirty. He always subcontracts when it comes to taking people out, that's how he's lasted so long"

"This murder charge, what's that about?" Ruzek asks. "He has a mistress. just wanted to break up with him, so he stabs her. twenty-five times. his shirt, it's got her blood on it. Now I knew this girl" Al says. "I knew this girl, Judy martin. I was trying to turn her out as an informant against him" He continues. The silence quickly got interrupted by a phone call.

"The supervisor from the armored van company, I've been trying to get a hold of, just went home sick" Atwater announces Voight looks at Taylor and says

"You and Halstead are now partners"

***

The two detectives arrive at the location and park the car. "So your a cop," Jay says awkwardly. Taylor turns to him and laughs a bit. "So are you, something you failed to mention," Taylor says opening the car door.

She walks up to the door with Jay following her. "Well you never asked"

"which I regret now," Taylor says giving him a smirk. They get to the porch and Taylor knocks. "Luke Kendricks" jay peakes the window to see a man laying on the floor with blood surrounding him.

"Body" Halstead says which causes her to draw her gun from her waist. Jay breaks down the door. "Police" He yells out as the two enter the house.