00

• Kim Y/N •

• Kim Y/N •

I tightened up the grip on the steering wheel as I step on the gas pedal.

Incoming call from...
MOM
DECLINE   ACCEPTE

I look at the infotainment screen and sighed as I clicked on the decline button.

Right after I pressed the button, the same message popped on the screen again, for the seventh time.

I annoyingly sighed while pressing the accept button, not having the choice since I know that she won't stop calling me until I accept her call.

"Kim Y/N! Come back here right now! We have a guest at home and you dare go away like this?" I heard mom yelling at me from the speaker.

"I already told you mom, I'm not going to marry Choi Beomgyu!" I yelled back as I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

"Oh com'on! It's not that bad! He's handsome and hot."

"What the heck mom!?!" "You're 52 years old!" I yelled while making a disgusted face.

"So? Not because I'm old means that I don't have eyes and can't see that he's hot."

"I already told you mom, even if he's hot or something, I won't marry him!" "I'm not going to marry a stranger!" I shouted while stepping on the gas pedal, clearly exceeding the speed limit.

"What's so bad about marring him anyway?" "You get to marry a handsome rich man but you decide to run away, making us looks like a fool!" "You're lucky I paired you up with someone like him and not an ugly man."

I furiously run my hand through my hair, biting my lower lip, trying to hold the anger in me.

"I already told you, I want to marry someone I love and not a stranger." I screamed.

"Do you think I care? Now get back here, Beomgyu and his dad are waiting for you."

I had enough. Angriness has completely took over my body as I tighten even more the grip of the steering wheel.

Suddenly, the traffic light changed from green to yellow. Because of the sudden colour change, I quickly step on the brake pedal but no matter how hard I steeped on it, the car wasn't stopping right away.

While I was still struggling to stop the car, a little boy was walking on the pedestrian.

The distance between the boy and the car kept on decreasing to the point where I was very close to the boy.

I honked but the boy still stood in front of the car, eyes wide open, no moving an inch.

Everything happened in a second.

I had no other choice but to turn the steering wheel to the right trying to avoid hitting him but instead I hit one of the electric pole, hitting my head on the front door window and on the steering wheel in the process.

"Oh my god! Someone call for help!"

"Someone help her!"

I could hear voices of people calling for help, as well as mom calling my name from the other end of the call, "Y/N! Y/N is everything alright?"

"Miss! Is everything alright?" "Can you hear me?"

I saw a man in his 40s banging on the door, trying to open it but it was locked.

I tried my best to open the door but my hand felt numb. I couldn't move my body. Pain was everywhere. I felt a warm liquid coming from my head, probably blood due to the big impact.

More people were now surrounding the car as they struggled to open the door.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. My vision getting blurry at every second.

"Miss, what is your name? Don't close your eyes!"

"K-ki...m Y/N..." was the last thing I mumbled before closing my eyes, seeing total darkness.

I could hear from afar, the sound of the ambulance coming closer until I heard nothing more,

slowly drifting into a long sleep...

.....

A/N:
You just finished the first part of this ff! I hope that you liked it!!

It might seem boring at first because not much is happening, but trust me, as soon as more chapters are out, a lot of things are going to happen so please stay until the very end.

English is not my first language so if there is any kind of grammar errors, please fill free to correct me!

Thank you again for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment <33

-Anna