Amaterasu "Ame" Hachijo

Full Birth Name- Amaterasu Mishima Todoroki {On her birth certificate she has two last names}

Official Name (in public): Amaterasu Hachijo

Nickname- Ame, Suzaku, Blue/Dark Phoenix, Princess (Mishima & Hachijo families), Nyx

Alias- Dark Phoenix:Nyx (Got the name from a BVB song named The Vengeance )

Gender- Female

DOB- September 13 {She's a Virgo}

Hair- Simlar to Shoto's in a way, Starts off a dark brown almost black then fades into a bright Blue

Eyes- Hazle/Green (But her eyes change to a beautiful glowing turquoise when she uses her quirk)

Markings/piercings/Tattoos: Faint scar on her right eyebrow, got it from training with her grandfather Heihachi as a small child. Upper left cartilage of her ear is pierced. On her back she has a dark Phoenix tattoo and on her left wrist is a small azure dragon with dark ocean blue eyes that wraps around twice, her stepfather Kiryu Hachijo did both

Quirk- Blueflame Phoenix

Ame is the youngest child of Enji Todoroki. Since Ame lives with her mother and her side of the family, Enji believes that Ame is "quirkless" but due to his attitude and personality change Izumi just never told him that she does indeed have a quirk. For fear of the Mishima/ Hachijo family quirk enhancement would be her daughter's downfall. Instead so far only Ame's maternal side of family know about her quirk along with her two childhood friends Katsuki Bakugo and Hitoshi Shinso.

Growing up Ame had to go through hard training though but not as harsh as her brother Shoto Todoroki. Instead Ame had to go through training to help keep her emotions in check to help her to keep better control of her phoenix cremation quirk. Ame is trained in Mishima family style karate, Mixed Martial Arts and some other forms of fighting.

Ame has two pets, a welsh corgi named Ein (homeage to my favorite cowboy Bebop character)and a panther she named Bagheera. (homeage to everyone's favorite panther from Jungle Book) Bagheera was a gift from her grandparents, he also acts as Ame's bodyguard much like Kuma her grandfather's grizzly bear and Kagetora her grandmother's tiger.

Ame won't say it aloud but she has a crush on Katsuki Bakugo (Bakugo also like's Ame) Ame is also going to be this years "Wild Card" Fighter in the King of Iron Fist Tournament. She's looking forward to see if she'll be the 2nd female to ever win and become "Queen", or if her cousin will still be the raining champion, Ame has also fought in the Dead or Alive Tornament and is a fan favorite.

Ame actually enjoys taking photos as a hobby it doesn't matter what it is, she enjoys catching a moment in time on camera. While she's training she prefers listening to any rock or even metal music as she works out, trains or spar. (She mainly listens to Black Veil Brides, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Motionless in White & Daughtery)

Ame has a father daughter relationship with not only her uncle Kazuya but also with her mother's fiancée who's also a member of the Hachijo clan, Kiryu Hachijo.