𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐒

✧.**ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐒 𝐔 𝐌 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘 ✧.**ੈ✩‧₊˚

❝ The moonlight peeked through the heavy clouds, making you stumble down into the abyss of darkness. You too walk into the steps of curious travelers, who once like you were lost, but the bright light shinning at the end of the tunnel leads you through. Come and join the magical community, of the abyss!

Here, all you imaginations come to life. Find graphics that visually capture your writings in ways that makes them look alive. All your works can now appear in such an appealing way, that it makes all the readers want to have a good look into it.

In the abyss, not just the magic happen how your covers, but also for all your graphics, including but not limited too, banners, icons, character aesthetics, typographical edits, stickers, certificates ,etc. So, without wasting any time, Dive right into the Abyss! ❞

✧༺✧༻∞

✧.**ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐅 𝐀 𝐐'𝗌✧.**ੈ✩‧₊˚

↦ 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘈𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘛?

𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘈𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘛?

This book is not about any one specific genre, or related to any specific storyline. This book will be a collection of covers, banners, icons, character aesthetics, typographical edits, stickers, certificates ,etc, that you readers have requested.

𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘐 𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛?

You can request about possibly anything. If it is what you want, then it will be up. You can choose what characters you want whether they are from a movie, series or a book. You can request a specific graphic or just tell me the outline of what you want and let me do the magic for you! You can also do cross references, such as characters from different movies, series and books. You can also choose the theme of your graphics (whether it be mature, and other stuff such as colors). Standalone books or series, I can do both.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS?

Yes! I am currently accepting all requests! As of now, 29/04/2024, I have edited and reopened this shop! Covers are made on a first come, first serve basis. So, do not waste any time and make your request now. In order, to be updated about any changes, I suggest adding this book to your library or your story list.