"It's him" the boy whispers pointing at Jasper making Connor frown.

"You felt Jasper's emotions all the way..." Connor shakes his head before he helps his friend to sit with his back on the tree.

********

"And you said nothing" Connor whispers as he glares at his friend eyes full of accusation.

"Please save my pack and family" Jasper pleads.

"Of course, how can you be so stupid to and stop talking, let me heal you" Crystal cries as she checks on his wounds but he grabs her hand to stop her.

"It's too late, just go and save the pack. We don't have time to waste on me" Jasper pleads before he coughs and blood spills out of his mouth.

"Stop talking" Connor glares at his friend as he kneels to hold Jasper's shoulder.

"I am glad to see you" Jasper grins as he touches Connor's arm.

"It won't take much time, let me just heal you and then..."

"Jade was going to ask help from Adrian, that monster must have known that's why he attacked me, he is headed towards the pack, he has a whole army there...so please, you two have not even met my daughter" he breathes slowly.

"Please stop talking" Crystal pleads as she touches his chest.

"Don't, Crystal...the pack...protect..." he pleads before he stops talking as he freezes and Crystal's head snaps towards her mate.

"Save him" Connor pleads as he freezes the time and Chris steps to touch his father's shoulder as the boy creates a small shield around them.

*********

"He is slipping away" Crystal whispers informing her mate.

"He cannot, he cannot do this to me" Connor grits through his teeth as he steps away from Jasper's unmoving body.

"There is a way" Crystal points and Connor frowns.

"But I don't know if I will get it right, I have not tried it but..."

"What is it?" Connor asks her and she glances at her son who has his eyes on the man sitting all wounded up.

"We can separate his soul from his body and..."

"No" Connor refuses to take that risk.

"That is the only way for now, his body is filled with poison, we do not have enough time to pull the poison out and heal him completely" Crystal argues and Connor gulps as he stares at his friend for a moment.

"Please step away with Chris" Crystal requests and Connor grabs his son who raises his hand towards Jasper as his shield is pulled away from the man.

"But dad..." the boy argues before he feels another strong shield around them.

"Dad" he gasps in shock as he feels the shield around them.

"Do it" Connor asks his mate as he pushes his son's head in his chest.

*********

Crystal closes her eyes as she once again puts her hand on Jasper's chest, remembering the spell Jade used on her twice while taking the spirit out Crystal starts to chant as she lets her power slip out of her, opening the portals and swirling the marks as things appears around them.

Jasper groans in pain as his whole body feels like its on fire before his eyes lands on Crystal's who was glowing brightly and he closes his eyes as the brightness was too strong for his eyes.