𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 |𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪.𝘍

Start from the beginning

"I sure fucking did. Best sex I've ever had, like bro what !! All in all fuck him. He ain't shit" you turn to your phone pointing at the pigtailed male on the screen "He can get it though" you smirk at the younger male whose eyes went wide for a minute.

"The death painting ?!! But he's like 150 or something !!" Gojo yells finding it a bit weird.

"And I'm 36. What's there to say ?" you shrug finally leaving your office for some air. "He does radiate big dick energy though" Gojo talks to himself about Choso.

"Close the door for me, I'll be heading out now. Might stop by that bakery Kento talks about"

"Oh oh get me something"

"Sure whatever"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Come again !!" The girl from behind the counter smiles, waving you off as you smile leaving the establishment already digging in your bag of baked goods.

"Damn, sis knows who to make a mean ass cookie" munching away on the soft cookie you turn a corner to a busy street killing any little cursed creature that popped up in your sight.

Digging in the back for something more to munch on, your arm gets grabbed dragging you into some ally.

"Oh I'm getting kidnapped, I'm soooo scared" you mock the person with a hold of you.

"Of course you aren't. You kill curses for a living. Killed a man too but that's not my business" The man speaks up, putting his gun away in his pants and letting you go.

"Toji,huh. So why'd you bring me to an ally ? Looks suth af fuk" your words muffled from the piece of cake you had taken a bite from.

Grabbing the plastic container and fork from you hands, Toji presses you against a wall kissing your jaw line. "Long time no see, (y/n)" his voice seductively going into your ear.

"We saw each other last week,sir"

"Exactly. last week." He kisses your lips tasting the chocolate frosted cake that was suppose to be for Gojo.

"How's Megumi ?" His eyes soften as soon as he asked for his son.

You smile patting his chest "Got into it with some cursed thingy mabob. Patched him up and sent him to rest. He'll be fine though. Gave him some pain killers to chill him out. Probably knocked out, from how strong those are"

"Please take care of him for me. I trust that he'll be safe if you're around" Toji sighs burying his face into your hair as he came in for a hug.

"Sooooo no sex ?" You joke then feel his arms tighten around you. "Fine, fine. Megumi is in good hands with me. The work he does is dangerous - can't lie about that. I'll always be there to intervene if things go wrong."

His once tight embrace now looser from getting the assurance that you'd do anything for the kid. And of course you would. You were the first person after Gojo who he was introduced to. Having more trust in you he became like your own. Though you and Toji did indeed have a little something something going on, you never had anything against the boy. Now all you'd do with Toji was hook up when needed.

"I wish I got to meet his mom. Bet she was  nice."

"She was. Thank you for stepping in"

"I'm tired of you people saying "thank you"- even though I knew whose kid he was, I just felt like I needed to be in his life. Not because of you, cause fuck you but because of him. As soon as Gojo brought him into the school, first thing the kid did was look at me and ran towards me. After that I felt an attachment to him. As is I were his guardian. By all means I did it willingly. No need to thank me" you finally hug back receiving a kiss on your lips.

"I know but still thank you......So back to what I was saying...." Toji unlatches himself from you giving you a knowing look, making your way out the ally.

"Yea I'm down for some rough, back blowing sex" you beam at the male making him wonder why you were like this.

"Don't shy away tonight either,mister." You smirk; that same smirk disappearing when the cake you were still eating was taken from your grasp and eaten.

"You know what ? I don't think I wanna smoosh with you anymore. By the way where's the ugly worm that's always around you ?"

Feeling himself revive at your antics, Toji swings an arm around you to bring you closer, kissing your temple. "Sure are the charmer, ain't you ?"

「𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪」

"I thought she said she had ended things with Megumi's dad." Gojo glares at the back of your head not understanding why you were with Toji.

"Probably fuck buddies" Shoko shrugs letting out the smoke from her lungs.

"Probably, but she said she wanted the pigtailed death painting !!"

"And she'll get him. Just let her do Toji, first. Take a picture so we have proof that we saw them. She won't tell us the details unless we show evidence"

"She also ate the cake that was suppose to be for me.."

"Fuck man. Let's go get your damn cake. Fucking cry baby, I swear" Shoko drags the white haired male to the same bakery, buying him three slices of the same cake you had gotten to shut his ass up.

