𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Now we will split you into pairs so you can try for yourself." She turns to Hoseok "You are dancing with Minyoung, so I guess we'll just pair your friend..." she looks at Yoongi askingly. and he takes the hint to let his name be known "Yoongi."
"Ah yes. Yoongi." she smiles "you can be with Jimin, since he's the best here after Hoseok." She glances at Jimin, "is that okay?" Jimin is fidget with his fingers in his lap, running them around and over each other " ah yeah" he smiles shyly, eyes forming into half moons. It's a different smile from how he was smirking at Yoongi barely minutes ago.

Yoongi gets up and walks towards the younger. He's looking at the floor still fidgeting with his hands as he's standing. He looks up for a second and then down. Yoongi chuckles to himself, that was some turn of actions. "eh, okay, so we have to stay like this." The younger stutters as he takes the elders hand into his own and place a hand on his waist. The touch is burning the skin even through the fabric, though Yoongi is still the calmer one between the two.
The younger focuses on their feet while he explain the moves. "You move your right foot back, like this." Yoongi follows his words. "And then you take a step, lifting your other foot." He keeps on looking down and so does Yoongi. Jimin probably didn't expect that they would be paired up together, and so he could act as frivolously as he wanted, without fear of the elder finding out how flustered he actually is.

Yoongi get the steps right, and so they start slowly dancing, repeating the routine over and over.
"You rubbed that smirk off your face pretty quickly huh?" Yoongi teases. The other flinch at his sudden comment, but keeps his eyes on the ground. He stays silent for a bit, and they keep on slowly moving their feet in the basic steps of salsa. He clears his throat " And you stared pretty intensely at my ass didn't you?" he whispers teasingly back at him, his gasp for air revealing that he's nervous.
Yoongi doesn't get to answer before the lady walks up to them. "You have to move closer." She puts a hand on each of their back, pushing them closer, their chests now barely 10 centimeters apart. This is not how Yoongi remembers salsa in the shows he watched on tv, and for a second he's almost sure that this is Hoseok trying to set him up with one of his dancer friends. He glances at the boy, who's clearly too busy dancing to even look his way. Maybe it's not a set up?

He looks up, and for a second locks eyes with the younger who quickly looks back down. He was looking at Yoongi's face while he was looking at Hoseok. Jimin's face is flushed red at being caught. They continue moving their hips to the beat, as if nothing happened. But Yoongi can feel the youngers hot breath against his neck, it tingles and lingers for a second before a new breath flows out. Yoongi can't deny that he wants Jimin's lips to touch his neck.

Even though the music isn't exactly 'erotic' of any kind, their dance seems to feel like this. Jimin is still focusing down on their feet, and so is Yoongi. He can feel his body heat up, and the youngers seems to do the same, their hips only inches apart.

Yoongi looks up at Jimin's face. He hasn't noticed, and is concentrating on his steps, even though they are so smooth he could do probably do them in his sleeps. He bites down at his lips, turning his gaze upwards, and this time Yoongi doesn't shy away. Jimin bites down at his lips even harder, it now threatening to bleed. It's obvious that he's nervous.

They keep their focus on each other, and by instinct Yoongi licks his lower lip, gaze running over the boys lips and back up to his eyes. Jimin does the same, slightly parting his lips keeping them like that. He keeps his eyes locked on Yoongi's, blinking quickly, sending him a suggestive look, while leaning a bit closer to his face. Now it's Yoongi's turn to bite down at his lips. He wants to close the gap between them. He wants Jimin close, as close as possible.