[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒

“𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎

“𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎.”

- 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

{ this was the best gif i could find, i'm so sorry. lol }

ONE, THUNDERSTORMS- "and then once you hear her call your name..."

TWO, SCARY STORIES- "boom! you won't even know she took you for granted!"

THREE, IDIOTIC FRIENDS- "w-what? there's no such thing, right? right?!"

one, which was simply too troubled in believing such stupid superstitions. the other, being an expert at bubbling up the tension by telling those so called superstitions. and the other two... well, they were the two idiots who have curled together in a tight ball, believing every word that comes out of friend two's mouth.

it was a common occurrence for the four of you. sleepovers at one's house, (particularly megumi's because his room was the cleanest.) bringing home a variety of snacks, watching a couple of movies and the best part of all, the scary stories.

kugisaki had always been such an expert with these scary stories. it may be because of the fact that she loved scaring children back when she was still at the country side, but also because of the fact that she kept the tradition of exhibiting a couple of made up stories herself when she was in a sleepover alone with you.

regardless of where she got it from, kugisaki was glad to have gotten you, along with itadori, scared to death to the point of sharing a blanket and huddling beneath it.

she'd given a small huff upon seeing how close you and itadori were, your feet practically intertwined. "hey! don't tell me that story is real, kugisaki?!" itadori asked out of the blue, peaking his head just slightly above the blanket while you stayed inside of it.

she hmphed, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, "it's actually true this time, my old man told me before. the countryside is filled with shit like those, ya know, ghosts and stuff?" then, she looked at itadori, smirking, "so you gotta be careful."

once she'd felt yuuji shiver beneath him, she sighed triumphantly. that'll give him a good scare, a little payback for cuddling so close with you.

"come on, you don't seriously believe all of that?" megumi had intervened, with a slight sigh. in all honesty, he really rather not get his room occupied with empty snack bags with crumbs all over his head but of course, it was inevitable as the three of you were persistent on sleeping over at his room.