Classes Part II

"Let's go" Tom said, then turned around, his robes billowing as he walked towards the Slytherin Common Room, expecting the others to follow.

"Here," Harry said, handing Walter a length of ribbon after wandlessly erecting a privacy ward. "It's charmed to protect you from general hexes and curses. It can also protect you from dark curses but it will require a drop of blood to activate. Wear it." Harry commanded.

"What about you?" Walter whispered.

"I'll be fine."

The three walked the rest of the way in silence to the dungeons until they reached the entrance of the common room where Tom murmured the password. Almost immediately, there was a negative reaction to their presence but most of them were intelligent enough to silence themselves at their lord's glare. Of course, there was always one dumb enough to ignore the warnings.

"My Lord, may I ask why you have allowed two Hufflepuffs, who most likely wouldn't be able to tell which side of the wand to hold" Avery sneered, ignoring Abraxas' efforts to get him to back down. "Into your sacred territory? I bet they wouldn't even be able to hex their way out of a paper bag to save their lives."

Tom was irritated, he had forgotten exactly how annoying his first generation inner circle were, though they were a slight improvement to his inner circle in the 1990's. The air abruptly chilled and everyone stilled, except Tom who seemed determined to curse Avery. However, before Tom could even intone the first syllable, Avery was pinned to the wall by three daggers made of ice. One pinning the sleeve of the robe above the left arm, the other above the right, and another giving Avery a nice haircut. Everyone knew who did that, but when they looked at the culprit, he was innocently whistling to himself and looking around dreamily.

Harry felt Tom's incredulous and Walter's surprised but intense gaze. He folded his hands together, still humming some obnoxious tune before he brought his arms above his head to stretch and moaned in pleasure. "Oh! That felt good."

He heard hitched breathing and he narrowed his eyes at the source of sound and because he wasn't exactly the nicest person on the planet, he decided some humiliation would do. "So Avery" Harry purred, as he walked towards his victim. "I have you pinned to a wall, wandless, with a nice haircut I must say" Harry ruffled the hair mockingly fond but he was careful to keep his distance. "Vulnerable to whatever atrocities I have the gall to commit."

The breathing quickened and Harry looked into the pair of grey eyes. It seemed to be a common trait amongst the purebloods, Draco had them, the Blacks had them, the Lestranges had them- Rabastan had the most stunning pair of grey eyes, it was common. "You wouldn't dare!" Avery exclaimed breathlessly, the coldness of Harry's magic nearly suffocating.

Harry gave a brief probe into the mind that was not even half as well-protected as his and he internally grimaced. "I knew that Hufflepuffs were kinky but I didn't think Slytherins were this randy" he muttered to himself but Avery heard and blushed in embarrassment. "I have you here at my mercy, and instead of being scared or scheming, you are aroused. No need to be embarrassed, that was not in your control."

He knew he was physically attractive, but those thoughts had always been rather loud and he was tired of them. Harry let out a sigh, it seems not being the boy who lived didn't change the lust others felt for him. He stopped the flow of magic to the daggers and allowed them to melt off of Avery. He didn't even find entertainment in the water soaking Avery's hair and sleeves, even when others helplessly snickered. Instead, he turned to face Tom "let's get down to business." There was no room for argument, he walked closer to Tom, turning his back to Avery.