I removed my clothes and started to draw pattern on it. It with a very galaxy thing that Muichiro loved to look at whenever we eat some Japanese sweets that Mitsuri takes home. It'll be a busy week as I am waiting for my sword to arrive.

__

When I have available time, I still train myself into better heights. I plan to make three different breathing techniques that only I could use, especially that there are only 9 breathing techniques. Also, I don't belong to this world, perhaps there won't be restrictions given to me as I am living in this world.

At the current storyline, Tanjiro is now under Urokodaki Sakonji's care learning the Water Breathing. Oyakata-sama thanked me as well that I sent letter to him that he was able to send Tomioka Giyuu there. But it seems like even if he was sent there without the letter, he would've still been late to arrive.

I can't open up this conversation to anyone, especially to Giyuu who is an introvert person.

I learned by heart, mind, muscle and bone the Flame Breathing because it utilizes combat and breathing style mimics flames, specifically their powerful heat and scorch, and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms involve extremely powerful singular strikes and movements that are so intense, it 'burns' the opponents. When utilized properly, the user visualizes themselves manipulating and generating fire in a deep shade of orange and red, causing flames to seemingly emanate from their weapon, surroundings or themselves.

The first five breathings were shown both in manga and in anime, but it says that it has 9 breathing techniques. Meaning, there were 3 missing breathing that wasn't shown but I learned it here as well. Since it was a very hard technique, I won't be doing it very often when it comes to battle field.

I cycled the 9 breathing techniques continuously for 12 times before taking a short break. It was still noon time and ever since Muichiro left, time has been very slow. Funny, right? Muichiro was the reason in the first place, why I was suddenly transmigrated here but I pushed him away, and now–I'm looking for his presence.

"Tokito Muichiro, will you be happy if we happen to cross each other's path?" I asked to myself with a very small voice.

"I think I will be." a small and faint voice. I heard it.

I stood up and looked everywhere from the inside of my sister's house, to every room until I reach the outside of her residence. I even went out of her gates to look for a figure that seem suspicious but I saw no one. I searched every corner of her house, but I really saw no one.

I touched my ear if I was only mishearing things. But it seemed to me that I was. I wanted to believe that it was Muichiro's voice, but the other side of my brain is definitely opposing it and reasons out that I was only mishearing this.