Chapter 1

Italic sentence are young-ae's  thoughts. Enjoy Reading!!<3

              <---------*•••••••*---------->

"Ohh wow, i didn't know that it's very cold and snowy right now" young-ae's reaction when she gets out from their house.

"Hey little girl, go inside of the car before you catch cold" her brother.

"Ne oppa~" she replied to seungyoun.

Usually, her mom drives her to school but since things have been hectic at her mom's work, seungyoun now is the one who drives to her school.

I wonder if eunsang~ie is there now, i need to glance at him first before i go to my room.

Should i ask dongpyo or ryujin about eunsang, or maybe nah I'll just see him at school *sighs*

last one day before young-ae's vacation, well it isn't a summer break but a short break just to give the students a rest from the stressful exam they had.

Her phone suddenly vibrates and it was dongpyo who sent a message to her.

My fave, dongpyo☆

Young-aeeee i know that
your contemplating to
Ask me or ryujin about
your crush but I'm informing
you that he's here and might
stay longer ^_^

Yahh owemji how
did you?? Nways let him
Stay longer there, I'll be thereeee

Ghourl you better
hurry up then
seen✓

wAITttt well i was about to asked him but how did he know?!?!

Young-ae keeps on checking the corner of their car thinking that pyo or ryu put some hidden cam. But she knows that they won't coz they haven't ridden their car ksksksk

"Hey baby sis, your friends won't put something like that so chill, okay?" Seungyoun said feeling puzzled.

"Oppa i didn't say anything so how did you figure out?¿" She's Confused.

Seungyoun just gave her a glance and  smile and continued to look in front.

Ehh?? What's with people? They can read minds now? What sorcery is this •_•

They finally arrived at the school and seungyoun drop off Young ae before going to his school to pass some requirements and the model agency he's working.

Young-ae hurriedly run towards their room and luckily, eunsang is still there talking with junho and hyeongjun. As she went close to their spot, hyeongjun started to irritate young ae.

"Guys, i think the aircon went higher. Check it i can feel the windy and coldy air here" fanning his self.

"Okay hyeongjun, you can shut your mouth" young-ae replied back

"Y'all hearing something?, Who's talking?" He didn't stop.

Young-ae just ignored and roll her eyes and hyeongjun just feel the moment as if he won a war with an open arms.

"Haa~iii eunsang~ie" young ae greeted eunsang with a sparkling eyes

"Hi young-ae, you have exam this day too, right? Goodluck!!" Cheerfully replied to her.

Eunsang smile brightly to young-ae, enough to make her whole system shut down. When the ring started to bell, ryujin took young-ae to her seat but she still isn't functioning. Eunsang bid his bye to hyeongjun and junho and when he passed by to young-ae, he said goodbye too and secretly give young-ae a wink and smile.

What a great day this is, I think I'm able to ace our exam. Eunsang~ie your smile is everything huhuhuh.
Get yourself together young-ae, fighting!

~~~~~^o^~~~~~

"Did you both answer it all? I'm not sure about my last answer. That literally gave me head ache." Ryujin asked her two friends who's chilling at the moment.

"I wasn't sure about it but i trust myself so I'll just see the result next week on our school site" dongpyo replied.

Young-ae wasn't aware of what her two friends are talking about. She's busy thinking on how she can ask eunsang to spend time today since it's their last day before short break vacation. Ryujin and dongpyo couldn't stop talking about some things about what they will do on the vacation when suddenly young-ae screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa, how can i be so fool. I could have asked him if he wants to go with us next week. Young-ae get yourself together" Young-ae arguing with herself.

"Ohhh, you startled me" ryujin patted her chest.

"Young-ae~yah, are you still sane? We're here you know talk to us, hello? Dongpyo look at young-ae awkwardly.

After arguing with herself, she decided to ask opinion from her two bestie.

"Uhm guys, what do you think? Should i ask eunsang to go with us next week or I'll just say to him that he will go with us" young-ae questioning the two.

"Errr, if you're gonna ask the second one he'll probably feel awkward to you, i swear" dongpyo. *disgusted and worried face*

"Well i agree coz that's so bold of you to ask that to him" ryujin says copying dongpyo's expression.

"I really don't know, i might not be able to function if i didn't saw h---" young-ae didn't finish her sentence.

"Uhm hey guys, would you like to join us tomorrow? We're just gonna hang out to our fave café library, since exams are done." Smiling eunsang said.

Young-ae didn't even hesitate to answer and agreed to be with eunsang and his friend too.

"Well, we don't have anything to do tomorrow since it's saturday so yeah we're going, right ryu and pyo?" Young-ae excitingly asking the two.

Dongpyo and ryujin stared at each other. "Yeah sure, we'll be there"

"2pm don't forget, see you all there"
Eunsang said and then they left.

Lord, am i your favourite right now? You can take me, this is too much hehhahshs no i am just kidding, thankyou huhuhuh.

                ----------⊂(◉‿◉)つ----------