"Draco, we should stop," I blurted out.

I wanted to give him a reason to stop teasing me... to lift me off of his lap and break this sexual tension... because I knew that if it were entirely up to me, I wouldn't be able to stop until both of us were finished.

"Why?" he responded.

"Why?" I sucked in a breath when I felt his dick twitch beneath me. "You know why."

But neither of us stopped.

My panties were gradually becoming drenched, making it easier for me to grind against his erection. I closed my eyes, letting my mind go into the darkest and dirtiest place... letting my most sinful imagination take over.

All I wanted to feel was his throbbing dick in my hands. I'd spread his pre-cum along his shaft, lubricating him before positioning his pulsing red tip at my entrance. I'd recklessly moan out his name once I sat down, submerging his cock deep inside of me. I'd bounce up and down, and he'd be able to feel my hardened nipples graze against his bare chest.

I was snapped back into reality when Draco let out a low grunt. I glanced down at where he and I were almost connected. His grey sweats had dark stains near his groin, and I couldn't tell if that was a result of his pre-cum or mine.

He tightened his grip on my hips, bucking his hips slightly upwards as he pulled me down. I groaned, tilting my head back as I grabbed one of my breasts and pinched my nipple through my tank top.

"Holy shit," Draco breathed, his eyes in a daze as he watched me near my high.

I reached my other hand down into my underwear, playing with my clit to reach my climax faster. I let out soft whimpers as I continued moving back and forth along Draco's lap. We were completely lost in each other's eyes when I felt the knot in my stomach release.

I was about to let out a scream when Draco's large hand clasped around my mouth, muffling the uncontrollable sounds escaping my mouth. He continued thrusting his hips upward–in sync with the motion of my hips–to press his bulge tighter against my entrance.

"Fuck," I let out, finally reaching the end of my orgasm.

He chuckled, sliding his hands up and down my bare thighs. 

After I had regained my breath, I glanced down to see that Draco was still rock hard.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me," he smirked. "I can take care of this on my own."

I licked my lips, letting out a nervous laugh now that I had come to senses with what had just happened.

Draco helped me off of his lap. I plopped back down on my side of the couch, watching him take out his wand and cast a spell to get rid of the cum stains on his pants.

"Sorry about that," I blushed, stretching out my arm to grab my sweatshirt and put it back on.

"Don't be," he chuckled, flattening down his pants. "I enjoyed every second of it. Maybe a little too much..."

I tittered into my hand, feeling part of my heart ache when I saw him stand up from the couch.

"I should probably head out now," he exclaimed, glancing down at me with a look that said he didn't want to leave at all.

"Yeah," I agreed, knowing that if he stayed any longer, both of us would give into all of our temptations.

"I'll see you around, Lin," he nodded, strolling out of the living room.

"Yeah," I smiled, hearing him repeat my words from the night before. "I'll see you."

-

It felt like my Hogwarts years all over again.

I woke up the next morning, regretting every second of last night.

Guilt consumed me knowing that I had cheated on Theo. Even though Draco and I technically didn't kiss or have sex, I still let another man make me cum, and that surely counts as betraying Theo's trust.

I checked my neck to make sure there were no hickeys before slipping into a jumpsuit and putting on a blazer.

"Miss Lin, breakfast is ready!" Lottie called from downstairs.

"Coming!"

Theo was about to arrive any second now, so I quickly tied my hair up into a ponytail and wore the diamond necklace he had gifted me for Christmas.

I descended the marble staircase, immediately engulfed in the savory aroma of eggs and bacon. "Mhm, Lottie, that smells amazing," I exclaimed as I strolled into the kitchen.

"Only the best for Mistress Lin," Lottie bowed, wobbling over to the breakfast table to deliver my breakfast plate.

"For the last time," I laughed. "I've been telling you this since I was a kid. Call me Alora."

Lottie shook her head furiously, "No, no... Soon you will be Mrs. Nott, and I will address you as such."

I smiled, thanking her for the lovely breakfast before sitting down at my spot at the table.

I had gobbled down about half of my scrambled eggs and was about to take a sip of pumpkin juice before the sound of a door closing echoed down the halls.

"Alora?"

"Theo!"

I burst out of my seat, spinning around to see him appear at the entrance to the kitchen with a handful of luggage. He dropped his bags to the ground with a loud thump, opening his arms for me as I ran up to him and jumped into his grasp.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. His hands clasped around the back of my thighs, pulling my legs around his torso.

"I've missed you, darling," he mumbled into my shoulder.

I gulped, pushing down the guilt I felt as heat rushed to my cheeks. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and left a soft kiss, "I've missed you too."

He nudged my face with his shoulder and chuckled, "Why are you hiding? I want to see your beautiful face."

I slowly lifted my face to meet his comforting eyes.

The edges of his lips curled into a smirk as he whispered, "Come here."

I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. A euphoric rush ran down my spine as we made out. My fingers tangled in his hair while his tightened their grasp around my thighs. He spun around, walking a few steps forward until my back hit a wall.

I panted, tilting my head up as he started planting kisses down my neck.

"Nice necklace," he uttered, sloppily kissing around it.

"Thanks," I let out, stifling a moan. "My sugar daddy gave it to me."

"So there's someone else?" he breathily chuckled. "I had a feeling you were cheating on me."

I stiffened, loosening my grip on his hair.

"I'm kidding," Theo laughed, pulling away from my neck.

"Y-Yeah, I was too," I blinked, shyly smiling before pulling his face towards mine for another kiss.

He moaned into my mouth, grinding his hips forward and grazing his lips against mine, "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"

I nodded feverishly, grinning widely as I tried to bury the guilt that was boiling inside of me.