𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

They walked down the hall with whispers radiating from all corners, hand in hand with each other.

"Do you think they are actually dating?"

"Maybe, I heard they are both as crazy as each other."

A smile crept on Celeste's face, hearing everyone's conspiracies about her and Draco Malfoy. The jealousy of the girls fell upon Celeste as their eyes filled with hunger and anger, all she did was smile towards them though.

She looked up at Draco as he kept a monotone face throughout the hall, though he still gripped her hand.

"The Dark Lord will want to see you soon." Draco spoke, opening his book as they sat down on the bench where no one was outside.

The cold wind hugged her skin causing shivers down her spine but they felt nice considering it could be freezing.

"When?" She asked.

"We are going this weekend in the morning." His eyes continued on his book.

"And where am I going to stay?" She asked.

His brows furrowed at this question, weirdly not thinking about it. "At my Manor."

"Okay, are we sleeping in the same room?" She asked, unphased.

"Preferably not." He said.

"If I'm not sleeping in your room, I refuse to go." She replied.

He put down his book, looking at her. "We already made a fucking deal, you would do this if I agreed to go out with you. I don't even understand what you want."

"I don't care for your emotions, I want you physically and mentally. I don't understand how you don't comprehend this shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Dont fucking disrepsect me, you stupid cunt." He spat at her with a fist in his hand.

"Or what? You are a wimp, nothing to be afraid of." She laughed as she felt a large blast to her eye and cheek. She covered her left eye, trying to relieve the pain and blind spots it had caused.

"Shit, what the fuck did you make me do?" Draco groaned, looking away from her.

It felt like slow whimpers and cries in his ears as he quickly looked at her, trying to see if he had actually hurt her. The slow whimpers he heard quickly turned into small giggles as she slowly raised her head and bursted into full blown laughter but instead of humor, it was evil.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked, feeling as if he was going crazy.

She looked at him, "Don't act like you aren't as crazy as me, you want control as much as me. The hunger you feel is even more radiant than mine. You liked bullying me more than I liked recieving it."

"You are full of shit." He scoffed.

"Am I? Or are you now just realizing I am right? I am who you belong with and yes, it's a hard pill to swallow but it's true." She spat.

"Spending the rest of my life with you sounds like fucking horror." He argued in disgust.

"Yet you know it's what you want." She laughed a little.

"And what would our life be?" He asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"It can be whatever you would like as long as you stay with me." She replied.

"And if I leave you?" He asked.

"Then, I will most likely kill myself and the Dark Lord would be serverly upset." She smiled.

"Do I have to have fuck you?" He groaned.

"Yep, I would like it rough though and none of that throat fucking from last time, I'm still having trouble swallowing."

"Are we going to have children?" He questioned.

"If you would like."

"And I can fuck other people?" He asked.

"Absolutely, if it's what you desire."

He looked as if he was thinking about it for the next two minutes, wondering if this would actually be a good idea.

"Alright." He finally spoke.

"Alright?" She asked.

"Yes, I will fuck you and do all the shit you want." He sighed.

"Why?"

"Because as much as I fucking want to rip your throat out, you are correct. I don't prefer some whiny cunt and you are going to be extremely fond with the Dark Lord and that can guarantee my safety as well as my families."

"Fair point." She smiled. "What about children? They are going to be Half-Blood."

"We will say they are Pure-Blood considering not many know of your blood type." He spoke.

"Great."

"Then we have a deal."

+

Apologies for the short chapter, the next one will be sincerely long! That's all. Please enjoy!