silent treatment

silent treatment

"ethan ugly listen to me"

you called out, jumping in front of the t.v to catch his stupid attention.

he ignored your cries and desperation for him to talk to you, scrolling on his phone since you were blocking his show law and order.

you and him had gotten into a bad argument in the middle of a store which ended in you saying rude things about him, obviously regretting.

he was being completely serious meanwhile you were taking this as a joke and running all over the place.

"i'm sorrrrryy" you sighed, randomly attempting to do a handstand.

you got frustrated by the way he was still ignoring you, listening to the same stupid tiktok audio as silence spread throughout the shared house.

you went over to him and laid on your back side on his lap. he glanced down at you filthy and you smiled, squeezing his button nose, ending in a laugh from you.

you saw the side of his mouth begin to curve up, but stoped himself. your laugh was the cutest and he always found himself smiling when you let one out.

"I SAW THAT"

he got up, pushing you off of him and made his way to the kitchen to make something to eat, stromboli of course.

you followed like a lost puppy and grabbed his free hand, intertwining your fingers. he looked at you again and you shot him a small, genuine smile.

he stood there for a couple of seconds just looking at you with a straight face and a now sarcastic smile coming from your face showing all teeth.

he finally kissed your forehead and pulled you in for a hug.

"love you y/n, you buffoon"

got him.

mary