Swati: Par aapko agar koi bhi doubt ho toh woh usse clear karo. Usse jaanne ki koshish karo. Jab tak aap usse jaanoge nahi tab tak aap sahi decision nahi le paoge.

Munna: Aur uska raasta bhi teri bhabhi laayi hai.

Sameer gives them a confused look and then looks at the paper forwarded by Swati. She hints him to read; Sameer opens the chit which read out a phone number.

Swati: Jaake usse baat kijiye. Aapki saari problems ka hal yahi hai.

Saying this she winks at him and walks towards the house accompanied by her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light of dawn seeped in the room as Naina rubbed her bleary eyes and walked towards the window opening the curtains. Sleep was far way from her eyes last night. She was thinking about her Father's wish of having Sameer as her husband. She didn't know him at all, his nature, his behavior, his choices, nothing and that is why she wasn't sure about him. But she had full faith in her parents. She knew her parents would not choose anyone who would hurt her and of course the last decision was hers. She was all in her thoughts when she heard her mom calling for breakfast.

The whole table was filled with lavish South-Indian dishes. Pandit was serving himself a couple of Idlis whereas Preeti was showing tantrums to drink milk while Rakesh was busy sipping his morning tea and reading newspaper. Naina walked towards her chair and seated next to Rakesh resting her head on his shoulder.

Rakesh: Good Morning!!

Naina(tiredly): Good morning.

Rama; Kya hua beta teri aanken sooji hui kyu hai?

Naina: Kuch nahi, bad neend puri nahi hui.

Preeti: Aur neend tension ke wajah se nahi aai hogi na?

Rakesh: Itna tension mat le beta, dheere dheere sab samaj ke faisla le, koi pressure nahi hai.

Rama: Aur apna mood theek kar pehle, Main tera nashta lagati hu.

Saying this Rama starts serving Naina and they all have their breakfast chatting and hearing to Preedit's sweet fight. Which Naina knew was for cheering her mood up.

Rama: Naina zara mere saath kitchen mein aa toh.

Rama says to Naina and walks towards the kitchen.

Naina: kya hua mummy?

Rama : sun mujhe pata hai ki yeh shaadi ka decision bohot bada aur zindagi ka sabse important faisla hai isiliye sirf humpe bharosa rakhke tu yeh faisla mat lena. Sameer bhale hi kitna bhi acha ladka ho, tera uske saath man milna zyada zaroori hai. Isiliye use baat kar, use jaan, uski soch ke bare mein jaan aur fir faisla le. Yeh le.

Rama hands over a chit to Naina.

Naina: Yeh kya hai?

Rama: Sameer ka no. hai, use baat kar. Mujhe pata hai ki yeh sab mostly koi maa nahi karti par yeh teri zindagi ka sawaal hai isiliye sab jaayaz hai. Ab jaa aur pehle naha le warna kaam ko late ho jayega.

*************************

Kamya, Naina's friend and colleague was waiting for Naina in the corridor of the building where their clinic was. Naina comes out of the clinic with her bags and walk towards Kamya.

Kamya: kitni der kar rahi hai Naina.

Naina: arre last client ke bohot zyada demands the, uski shaadi hai toh usse wajan bhi kam karna hai, chehre pe glow bhi chahiye. Sab kuch ek saath.

Kamya: Acha sun, main jo bata rahi hu woh baat bohit important hai. Isiliye puri baat sunne ke baad hi reaction dena.

Naina: Thik hai par bata toh.