Chapter 1 : first meet

At a abandoned building
Saturday 7:34 am

??? : hmm....he late. Usually he would be the one to came first but today he late!!! A man with black hair and eyes complains.

??? : shin-chan for the fourth time! please shut up. You knew that its not his fault that he late ,it Saturday and 7:24 am in the morning when you decided to call for a meeting.

??? : for the first time I'm agree with this idiot. And it just 10 minutes maybe he on the way now.

??? : hey! Who are you to call me a idiot!!

??? : You. Who else can be an idiot beside you.

??? : hah!? You want to die.

??? : try me it you can.

??? : alright alright!! Stop fighting he coming. With that the two glare at each other then waiting for the said person to walk in.

??? : hm...? Who that behind you Omi ?

A man with black eyes and ask the said man who has short black hair and a prominent scar that runs vertically down the right side of his face, starting from his forehead down to the rightmost corner of his thin lips, glare at at the one who asked him before he make way for the girl who hide behind his back, the girl walk out as she has a long wavy rosy pink hair, a beautiful face and a figure that most girls would die for, but the most mesmerizing is her eyes, a clear blue ocean, she walk out nervous as she introduced herself.

??? : ...H-hello my name is Akashi Takemichi!

??? : ah h-hello? (.......hm? wait a minute...Akashi?that Akashi?!) Miss pardon me by Akashi are you related to Takeomi?

Takemichi : ah yes! He my older brother.

All : HE HAS A SISTER!!

??? : wait I mean he has a younger sister but he has another one!? Hey Omi you never told us this!!

Takeomi : well...you never ask and besides she was study abroad I was also surprised when she came back.

??? : hey! you guys should introduce yourself now don't you see she looking nervous right now.

Takemichi pov:

??? : right!! Sorry I was surprised when he said he has another sister!! My name Shinchiro Sano nice to meet you! He has unkempt short hair similar to the color of his dull black eyes. He was slim, six feet tall, and had a heart-shaped face.

??? : Wakasa.... Wakasa Imaushi. Introduce by a guy with droopy lilac eyes and a lollipop stick in between his downturned lips, both of which contribute to his laid-back look. His lashes are also particularly long and he wears a red drop earring on his left earlobe.and a fluffy white hair?

??? : Keizo Arashi but you can call me Benkei, it a pleasure to meet you. He is a tall muscular man who distinctively towers over his peers, a factor that contributes to his intimidating aura. He sports a platinum blond crew cut that extends to a trimmed old Dutch beard and wears golden piercings on both ears. He has firm and wide eyes, a prominent nose, a tanned complexion.

Takemichi : yea it nice to meet you Shin-san Waka-san Benkei-san!! I said and smile with my eyes closed but when I open my eyes I see them turning red except Benkei-san who snicker at them. (Huh? What happened to them?)

Now done chapter 1

So I don't know who I will ship with but I will only ship with the one I feel with comfortable it not I will not ship them.
Right this is my AU they are 17 18 years old or older except Mikey and his friends cause I want to make them as kids because I think its cute.

*I'm sorry for the bad grammar English is not my first language.