Owen Shaw

When Alya was 15 she met the love of her life, he was weird but intelligent and had one of the sharpest brains besides Alya at the academy.  Alya and Robin were walking to thier room from combat class, when a 17 year old boy ran past them and started throwing lemons at Alya. She was speechless at this weird behaviour, she called her parents and said to them, "mum dad, today this weird kid ran past me and he was throwing lemons at my face", Fitz replied, "don't tell me his name is-", "Owen Shaw", said Fitz and Alya at the same time. Fitz said shocked and disgusted, " but he's the father of the worst creature ever",  Alya was shocked and said, " but...he's only 17!?" simmons looked at Fitz worried, " do you think she deserves to know??" she said, at this point Alya was even more confused now. Simmons told her that they would explain everything to her next week when they were visiting the academy and told her to drop the call.

The next day Alya returned from the chemistry lab to her room, to find her bed filled with lemons a note on her bed saying, "meet me in the biology lab at noon", she looked at her watch and realised it was almost noon, she hurried to the biology lab. When she reached she saw Owen standing there, the lab was looking rather pretty and had lemon themed decorations everywhere. Alya said to Owen, " so its you the lemons guy", " i would'nt call myself lemons guy but well, my love for lemons is the same as my love for you", said Owen. Alya slightly blushed and said, " so you were trying to tell me, you like me by hitting me with lemons?!?", " if you actually knew how much i love lemons you would know what it meant, 'cause i really LOVE LEMONS" said owen. " so why did you call me here?", said Alya, "Well firstly to apologise for throwing lemons and second," he grabed her hand and said" to tell you that i finally found something i like more than lemons, YOU!", " I've never really known you but you seem like a funny little lemon guy", said alya.

Owen and Alya both really seemed to like eachother they became inseparable they decided to be as close friends as they could , because they needed the permission of Fitz-Simmons if they wanted to be anything more. A week had passed since Alya last called her parents, which meant they were visiting her. Alya welcomed Fiz-Simmons to the academy, she first gave them a tour and then showed them all her inventions which had been cleared for field use, she then took them to the cafeteria and introduced them to Owen, Simmons was quite happy for Alya, Fits on the other hand was horrified, "but...he..you..deke...gahhhhhh" he said frustrated, Owen and Alya looked confused at Fitz , which is when Fitz-Simmons decided it was best to tell them everything.

Fitz started by saying, " Alya, you and Owen get married in the future, and your child, Deke... he is the WORST, but that was in a diferent timeline, who knows he might actually be human this time around." Simmons continues, "well he isn't really the worst, actually he is a great grandchild", Alya said " how do you know this mum?", "It's complicated really, we actually time traveled to the future and met him, and he came back in time with us...and then we went back in time on a mission where he got stuck in another timeline...so yeah its complicated", said simmons, "so you're saying we have a son from the future who is stuck in the past in another timeline..." said Owen, "yeah well you get the basic idea" said fitz.

Fitz and Simmons spent the next 3 hours telling Alya and Owen everything they could, they mentioned the monoliths, and the darkhold, the framework the inhuman testings, AIDA and so on. Owen was freaked out but Alya understood because she had heard the legends. Once Alya knew about Deke she and Owen decided to spare every free moment they got on finding ways to get Deke into the right timeline. 

Alya was determined to get her hands on the Darkhold and the monoliths, so with the help of Owen she devised a plan, since she was a scientist she was allowed to view the 084's to study them. Alya goes to the mueseum where the 084's are stored and outside the case of the monoliths she finds minute particles of the monoliths, basically some powered part of the rocks, she collects the dust in 3 different vials, and with the help of miles recreates the monoliths only smaller version so they can be easily hidden. as for the darkhold Alya creates an advanced version of the framework her dad created, she then enters the framework and finds the darkhold inside, she can enter the framework whenever she likes and read parts of the darkhold as she wishes, but since this darkhold is like a copy inside her mind it wont corrupt her mind but will show her the impossible sides of science.

Once Fitz Simmons return home they continue working on harnessing the life energy they collected from the pests, when Simmons was at the academy Robin ha a vision and she told Simmons that "a life will be lost and saved, but beware its the one you love", hearing these words Simmons wanted the experiment to definatly work as she thought she was going to loose Fitz yet again. She dint speak about this to Fitz because she dint want him worrying as well.

Meanwhile at the academy Alya continued reading the darkhold in parts and was fasinated by the beauty of the text inside it. She soon started working on a possible way to move matter through space and time usins the monoliths. the monolith of space, monolith of time and monolith of creation, what she wanted to do was open the three monoliths at once setting the space monolith to a particular location, the time monolith to a particular time and the monolith of creation to move the body of Deke from that time and place to the current time in the same place.