Chapter 2

James POV

After they left me and the adults looked at each other. "Who knew Joesette Parker had kids huh. Said Sirius." We looked at him. They knew about what happened Lily forgave me for it. "Kids go wait in the car. Said Lily." They all knew not to argue with Lily. They went to the car and we looked at each other. "So she had kids. Said Marlene." "But it doesn't mean their mine." "James their the same age as Harry. Said Lily." "They said they had a dad already." "So did I then I got your to. Said Sirius." "She must've married someone. Said Remus." "We'll go to her house tomorrow. Said Dorcus." "Yeah then we can ask her. Said Lily." We all agreed and went home.

.*.*.*.*.

We are heading to Joesette house Remus for it from the ministry. We knocked on the door. "Hold on. Said ??." "Well it's a nice neighborhood." Then the door opened. "Oh god what did my kids do now. Said Joesette." She looked different from school. She's not the same shy girl anymore. "Elizabeth and Nik get here right now. Said Joesette." They both came running towards the door. "What did you guys do this time. Said Joesette." She pointed towards us. "It was all Nik. Said Liz." Then she ran off. She looked at him. "Mom I swear I didn't do anything Lizzie get back here. Said Nik." He ran after her. "Come in. Said Josie." We walked to the living room. Her house was nice. "Liz and Nik knock it off now. Said Josie." They both stopped. "So who are you guys. Said Liz." Then Joesette looked at us and her eyes widen. "Josie nice to see you again. Said Remus." "You too Remus. Said Josie." "Josie mom who are they. Said Nik." "Friends from when I went to school. Said Josie." "You had friends. Said Liz." "Lizzie really. Said Josie." "What. Said Liz." "Go to your friends house or something acutally go school. Said Josie." "Why it's Sunday. Said Liz." "Because Ric wants you two he needs you guys for something now go. Said Josie." She got up and walked towards them. They gave her a kiss and hug. "Bye see you little trouble makers later i don't want a call from RIC do you hear me. Said Josie." "Got it. Said Nik." "Lizzie. Said Josie." "I make no promises. Said Liz." Joesette shaked her head and they left. She closed the door and walked back towards us. "So what did my little trouble makers do. Said Josie." "They did nothing acutally." "Then why are you here not to be rude. Said Josie." "Don't know if you know but they snuck out last night. Said Lily." "Oh I know my husband taught them how to do it without making nosie. Said Josie." "Well we saw them at a club and a incident happened where your son and some boy got into a fight. Said Marlene." "What happened now. Said Josie." "What do you mean now. Said Dorcus." "Well this ain't his first time getting into a fight so tell me. Said Josie." "Elizabeth tried to get some guy off her and he didn't move so he punched him. Said Sirius." "Ah yes he's very protective of Lizzie no matter what. Said Josie." We nodded. "Are they mine." I blurted out. She just looked at me. "I mean they look like me and all so are they mine." Before she could answer we heard the door open. "Liz Nik. Said Josie." We got up to check. "Leave me alone Nik. Said Liz." "Liz c'mon I said I was sorry. Said Nik." She ran upstairs. "What did you do to your sister Nik. Said Josie." "Mom I may have told the guy she liked that she liked him. Said Nik." "Are you serious Nik go apologize now. Said Josie." "I am i am geez. Said Nik." "Now Nik I'm serious go before you know what happens. Said Josie." We were all confused. He ran upstairs and we went back to the living room. "They good. Said Sirius." "Yeah they'll be fine give it a couple minutes then we'll hear the door close and they will leave. Said Josie." We waited and then head the door close. "Told you. Said Josie." "So are they." She sighed. "Yes James they are. Said Josie." "Why didn't you tell me." "Because I was about to get married and I wasn't gonna tell you me and my husband raised them along with his family. Said Josie" "still should've told me." "Your acting like a Lizzie James. Said Josie." "So how old are they. Said Lily." "16. Said Josie."