Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

I had phone on silent. I said.

I know why y'all nasty. He said.

At least ion got no baby. I said walking to my room. I closed my door and laid down on my bed and told Loyal I made it home.
——

❤️:6,268,368 💬: 638,737

Love.loyal: I miss my baby 🥺❤️‍🩹 @melo
——
Lʏʟʏ🦋

Me and melo we're currently on FaceTime. He wasn't even paying attention to me he was to busy playing the game so I'm finna hang up and see what he do. I ended the call and grabbed my other phone and I recorded him calling back. He literally called back in a fucking heart beat.

Why did you hang up? He asked.

Because your not even paying any attention to me. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

Yes I am...if I wasn't I won't have notice you hung up. He said. 

Okay. I said.

Right. He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed.

What? He asked.

Friday serious needa hurry up. I said.

Stop rushing it mamas. He said.

Baby I just wanna see you again and be able to hug you. I said.

Mamas I was just there last night. He said.

Im coming over. I said.

How? He asked.

Imma just tell my parents I'm going to Angie and when they ask Angie she gonna say yes. I said texting Angie and packed my bag.

4lifeerrr❤️‍🩹: okay but you own me

After I packed my bag I went downstairs and my parents was on the couch watching TV.

Where you going? Dad asked.

I'm staying the night at Angie I'll be back in morning or afternoon. I said.

Okay. Mom said. I got in my car and drove to melo houses once I got there I walked to the his room and he was still playing the game. I put my bag down and climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Ight im finna get off. He said. I could hear his friends getting mad. He turned the game off and put everything down and tackled me to the bed. I laughed and kissed him.

Imma go say hi to your parents. I said. He nod as I walked out the room. I walked to LaVar and Tian room as the were watching TV.

Hey parents-in-laws. I said.

What you doing here girl? LaVar asked.

I just wanted to see melo and my parents don't know I am here because they don't us to see each other until the wedding. I said.

You know I don't care your here but ion wanna hear anything from that room or imma call your parents and tell them your here. He said.

Okay Dad I promise we won't make a sound. I said.

Hi Tina. I said Hugging her.

Hi Loyal. She said her speech as gotta a lot better and she can walkout a her cane or anyone around her.

Alright imma go back before melo gets lonely. I said getting.

Okay goodnight. They said.

Goodnight. I said and walked out the room. I walked back to Melo room and laid down next to him.

What you tryna do? He asked placing his hand on my ass. I shrugged and he kissed me. I kissed back and then pulled away.

Let's watch a movie babe. I said. He nod and let me pick a movie.