The New Owner

Many of my users on Fanfic.net uses this website so I am posting this story on this website. I will update this probably every week. Have a great summer.

Aizawa was explaining a lesson about a "simple" recuse mission. They are out in one of the many training courses. "You can't just barge in on a person that is kidnapped without knowing what the situation is. You can't just rush in because you could get someone killed or worse yourself." Aizawa turned around and noticed that Principal Nezu was bringing a visitor.

The visitor was an old student of Aisawa that was not the first time they meant they first meant when he did his study week with her mother's agency. The visitor's name was Isabelle, but she went by Elle. Elle had silky snow-white hair with the tips died blood red that went to her waist, gold eyes, and lushes red lips. She was wearing a black coat that reached to her ankles. It was made out of silk. Her shirt was a black crop top that showed her belly button and her pants were black jeans. She had on leather black boots. Aisawa knew they had no sloes.

Nezu said "Sorry for the interruption but I would like to introduce the new owner of UA" he gestured to Elle standing by him.

"It's nice to see you again Aizawa-sensei," Elle said "I see you haven't expelled any of your students which means you see potential in all of them"

Aizawa rolled his eyes and said "Great you're the new owner"

He said it so sarcastic. Aizawa and Elle were having a staring contest. A few minutes passed. All of Aizawa's students were staring back and forth between the two of them. They did not know who was going to break the silence. It was Deku. "What's your name"

Elle turn towards him and said my name is "Isabelle Windsor, call me Windsor-sensei"

"Thank you Windsor-sensei. May I ask you what's your quirk?"

"My quirk is manipulation. I can manipulate matter and its form. I can also take and change people's memories"

The entire class stared and Bukugo was the first to speak. He said "Can we have a duel"

Aizawa was the one to answer. "No her power is too strong you will get hurt"

Elle answered "Aizawa do not want them to duel me because you could never beat me Shouta" Shouta drifted off her lips like honey to a bear.

Aizawa said "You want to duel me"

Elle "You're on"