"No." She answered simply. "If not because of your familial ties to them, then because the Tullys have been good allies to us. Not coming to their liege Lord's funeral might have offended them beyond repair."

"I wish everyone could see it the way you do." Robb sighed as Dahlia cooed gently at him, reaching her hands up to thread her fingers through his curls.

"Lord Karstark is a soldier, love. Like most of the Lords in our army. They don't particularly care for the politics of it all." She shrugged. "For them, a war is only a war in the battle field, but they need to learn that, sometimes, a war can be fought with words and agreements instead of blood and swords."

Robb nodded then, a rather impressed smile on his face as he looked at the woman laying on his chest.

"You taught me that, you know?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper as he kept on caressing her skin. Dahlia frowned then, lifting her eyes to meet Robb's as he chukled and leaned down to press a kiss to her lips. "I used to think wars were just battles and blood. My Father and my Mother taught me enough of the politics so that, when I became Lord of Winterfell, I would know how to rule. But no one taught me the intricacies of war. Granted, they both hoped I wouldn't need it, but alas... Mother tried to help me a little with that. When we reached the Twins, most of my men wanted to just breach your towers and take it by force. It was Mother's idea to try for a compromise."

"I remember." Dahlia nodded. "I remember the afternoon your Mother spent at the Twins, talking to Father, reaching an agreement. She was good at it. Politics, I mean. I admired her for it. I still do."

"Yes." Robb nodded, his eyes losing a little of their usual glimmer as it usually did whenever Catelyn was mentioned in conversation now. "She helped me some. But it was thanks to you that I learned most of what I know today, especially of the south. You taught me about the Riverlands and the Reach and even King's Landing. I have never stepped foot in the place, you know? And if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't even know what the damned Keep looks like."

"Well, you got off lucky, then, I suppose." Dahlia smiled at his words. "The Tyrells have always tried to make a good impression on anyone, so it was only obvious they would travel quite a lot. It was lucky of me that Margaery would insist on taking me with them wherever they went."

"Lucky for me too, then." Robb smirked a little when Dahlia smiled.

"Lucky for you."

And, after that conversation, Robb had started to feel a bit better about his decision to attend his Grandfather's funeral at Riverrun. He had tried to explain to Lord Karstark and Lord Ryswell of his position with the Tullys but it was clear they still weren't very pleased. Robb didn't mind anymore, though, considering they were still riding with him in spite of their divergent opinions and also considering he was, more often then not, finding himself riding with Dahlia, now that he had an excuse to be there.

After all, who would stand on the way of their King to be with his Queen that now carried their future princess or prince along with her?

"I feel fine, Robb. There's no need for a stop, I promise." Dahlia rolled her eyes when Robb asked if she wanted a moment to rest.

"I don't believe you." He accused playfully, to which Dahlia scoffed. Beside her, Lady Jeyne giggled. Turning to look at the woman, Robb leaned foward in his horse a little so he could set his eyes on her instead of on his wife for a moment. "Is she truly alright, Lady Jeyne?"

"Robb!"

"She seems alright to me, your Grace." Jeyne responded, still amused by the couple's interaction.

"You would tell me if anything changed, wouldn't you, my Lady?" Robb asked. "Heavens knows Dahlia wouldn't."

"Yes, I would." Dahlia argued. "Stop treating me like a child."