Chapter 1: Getting Adopted

I sat on my bed after the long day. I went on my phone to check Joey's YouTube channel to see if he made a new video...But he didn't.

I was curious to see who was coming tomorrow to adopt someone. I was thinking when the owner of the orphanage Miss. Jodie yelled "EVERYBODY GO TO BED." I always listen because she's mean when you don't listen to her so I fell asleep in the darkness of my room.

The Next day I woke up early morning at 6:30 a.m. Miss. Jodie knocked on everyone's door very loud and told us to get ready. So I hopped into the shower then got out and blow dried my hair Then put on my shirt that bought online that says "Beautiful for spacious skies" from joey graceffa And put on some jeans. Lastly I put on my Purple Converse. Then I went down stairs to eat some lucky charms that is my favorite cereal. Then Miss. Jodie told All of us to go downstairs and line up. Then she said "Joey Graceffa is coming today to pick one of you to adopt". I swear my heart dropped here and now. I thought that this wasn't real but it was. There he was standing there. He was vlogging at the same time. I was first up because I was the oldest I was 16 years old. I knew that I probably wouldn't get picked but I still hoped. He asked me what my favorite color was, It was black. Then he asked what I liked to do. I answered with playing soccer and reading. I wasn't really good at soccer but I still liked to play.

Then, my time was up. I couldn't wait till everybody was done then Joey Graceffa choose to Adopt.......

I am editing this right now a couple months later and this is like the shortest chapter ever. Sorry it's horrible!