𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 |𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘺𝘢.𝘡

Start from the beginning

You were in a meeting with his father as for his father had called for a reliable person from your family to rely on, in case anything were to happen. Starting to get bored you get up from your seat to stretch your legs

"Do we have an agreement ,Gojo ? I really would love for you to be the responsible one to take action if an attack were to be aimed to the Zenin" Naobito gives you his evil looking smile which was suppose to come off as genuine but that didn't work for him.

"Yea sure. I don't care. Question,old man: why have someone look over your clan when you wouldn't mind seeing it go down ?" You down the glass of white liquor he had given you.

Him finishing up his glass and pouring another he smiles at you. "As much as I wouldn't mind seeing this shit hole go down. There's many after the position as leader. Yea there are some things we don't accept and what-not but I'd like to see the end of the fight to see who the next leader is." His tipsy self says downing yet another glass.

"Hm. I see what you mean. Nice seeing you again ,old bag. Be safe and send me one of those bottles of booze you got." You wave you hand to the old drunken man who let out a laugh.

Strolling through the clans court yard to make it to the exit of the place , you spot Naoya leaning on the brick wall looking out into the distance. Sensing someone approaching he looks up; Seeing that it was you- accelerated his heart, making it start pounding a lot faster against his rib cage.

"There you are. Mind telling me why you've been avoiding me ever since two weeks ago ?" He tries not to pout but ends up doing so wanting an answer right that moment. His facade of being tough not working at all. Never really worked on you and never would.

"I have a job but go off" you pass by him not caring if he was acting like a spoiled child. Which he was. "Give Maki and Mai my regards. I can feel that they'll show up to this depressing place sooner or later.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙
[𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 , 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨]

Sitting a top of where you used to live, you look over at a area where you and Satoru used to play. "Your dumb ass really isn't good with being stealthy. Come out" with a giggle of his own the white  haired man comes out fixing his shades.

"Why don't you just tell him that you don't like him and end of story." Satoru says leaning on you right shoulder after taking his spot next to you. You stay silent at his words thinking of how that would turn out.

"I know you feel the same~" he pokes your cheek in a playful manner.

"I never said I didn't"

"So why not tell him that"

"He needs to work for it. He thinks I'm one of his little servants who submits before him on the spot. No baby we don't do that here. he also need to learn what it's like to be stomped down on. God he's so arrogant. He's been acting a lot like a lovesick idiot but wait till that passes. That ego will sky rocket"

"Purrrr♡" Satoru lets out smiling. "How about you just fuck him and call it a day ?"

"I've thought of that. I'll just tell him that I feel the same tomorrow. He's been keeping an eye out for me. Starting to get annoying. Anywhere I turn, there he is making sure I'm still alive."

"Ew. I could never"

"Same, bro"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Again with the same person next to you, you stop in the middle of walking. Naoya noticing that you stopped he turns making his way back. "What's wrong? Hurry up. I'm not waiting for you, scu- I mean-"

Your lips pressed against his, his words come yet again to another stop. You interrupting him before he even corrected his what he was saying.

Both your lips moving as one and your lips tasting sweet to him, he deepens the kiss by pressing his hand on your lower back, pushing you to him.

"Learn when to shut up Naoya. I swear this why nobody likes you." You pull back moving his hair away from his face.

"Hmmm ? With the exception of you, correct ?" he gives you a cocky smile sneaking a quick kiss to your lips.

"Yes. Zenin. I like you. More than I should,actually"

"Good to know, love. Had me out here looking like an idiot,ya know ?" He leans in towards you starting up anther kiss.

Maybe this wasn't so bad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

