"Why are you ignoring me?" He asks.

"I'm not." I shake my head.

"You haven't responded to a text. I've called but get sent straight to voice mail." He says with a serious face.

"You're confusing." I roll my eyes.

"How Selena?" He asks, annoyance in his tone.

"You take me out because the auction thing but then you take me to a club and dance with me and flirt and ask to kiss me then you take me out to lunch and we kiss and you say you considered it a date but tell me none of it was supposed to happen." I answer. "You said you never send flowers. Yet this is the second time you've given me flowers and also gave me whatever is in that box." I add.

"It's an apology." He says.

"You can't buy forgiveness." I chuckle.

"This feeling is new to me Selena you need to understand that." He says.

"You can't just randomly show up while i'm working." I snap, getting annoyed with this conversation.

"I'm your boss." He says.

"Niall's my boss." I fire back, knowing it's not really relevant since he's Niall's boss but i don't want him to have the last word.

"And i'm his boss." He smirks.

"Look i'm busy. Thank you for the flowers but you can take back the box. I have work to do." I tell him and continue reading the document. He stands from the chair and i feel relief wash over me that he's leaving. Until i see him walk over to my side of the desk. He takes the document out of my hand and places it on the desk, then grabs my hand and pulls me to stand up.

"Open it." He says and holds up the black box. I look at it then look back up at him. "Please?" He asks and frowns slightly. God dammit. If he wasn't as attractive i would easily say no. I sigh and tentatively grab the box from him.

"Why did you wrap it?" I ask him.

"Because if i didn't it would be obvious what was inside." He answers with a small smile.

I hesitate but slowly rip the corner. "No." I shake my head and place the box in his hand.

"Selena you haven't opened it." He chuckles.

"I know what that blue box is. I'm a girl." I chuckle shaking my head.

"Then you know you'll like it." He smiles and takes the rest of the black wrapping off of it. The Tiffany box now in his hand. "Just open it." He says and places it back in my hands.

I let out a shaky sigh and carefully pull the silver ribbon off of it and place it on my desk. I peer up at him and he gives me a small smile and a reassuring nod. I slowly open the box and pull out the little blue bag. Opening it i raise my eyebrows when i see the gold T ring.

"Why?" I ask as i look up at him.

"Because.. i'm trying to think my way through this." He answers.

"What does that even mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "Flowers is one thing. But a twelve hundred dollar ring is another." I add.

"I can't seem to stop thinking about you. It took a lot for me to go two weeks without coming here and seeing you." He says quietly.

"Then why did you come today?" I ask.

"Because i couldn't take your silent treatment any longer." He answers. I give him a small shy smile as he returns one. He grabs the box out of my hands and and takes the ring out. He grabs my hand and slides it onto my middle finger.

"Hey- whoa. Hold the fuck up, did you propose?" Chris says! We look over and Harry chuckles shaking his head. "Kidding. I knew he was doing this." Chris winks.

"You did?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, how do you think the ring fit perfectly?" He smiles and winks before walking out and turning to the direction of Niall's office. I chuckle ad look back up at Harry.

"Um, thank you. Really. The roses were enough and this was just too much." I mutter.

"It's nothing." He shrugs.

"To you it's not." I giggle.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asks.

"Um, Chris and i were going out to eat." I answer.

"Cancel." He smiles.

"I can't just cancel on him." I shake my head.

"Yes you can hoe." His voice says as he walks pass my office and down the hallway.

Harry and i chuckle slightly, his hand suddenly gripping my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Have dinner with me." He mumbles.

"No." I shake my head. "Only if i pay since you bought this." I say and tap my middle finger on his arm.

"Dinner at my place. So no need to pay for anything, neither of us." He smiles. I sigh but nod with a shy smile. I hate the way i easily give in to him. It kind of scares me.

"I'll pick you up at seven." He says in a husky voice, making a shiver go down my spine when his voice suddenly deepens.

"Okay." I whisper. He leans down and i feel his lips connect to my cheek, he let's the kiss linger for a few seconds before pulling away and giving me a small smile before turning around and leaving my office.

"I can see my sweet boy swayin he's crazy y cubano como yo, my love. On the balcony and I'm saying move baby, move baby, I'm in love.."

Can you imagine 1D wasn't real & Harry is a normal (non famous boy band member) hot twenty year old like he is now and some lucky ass girl in Cheshire gets to marry him ((((::::

Cause I can't.