family night pt.2

sorry it took so long for me to publish this part, i wasn't feeling so good and then i got caught up with school work. 😅
                  word count- 573

Nat's pov
"Alright let's go". i picked up y/n and took her to the living room. we saw wanda and peter when we walked in. "do you want to go over there now?" i asked her. she looked at me, " sure, i wanna hug wanda!" she had a big smile on her face. i smiled back and let her down.

Y/n's pov
I ran to wanda, "hiii!" i hugged her leg, "hi, y/-n" she said giggling. i let go and ran to peter. "HI PETERRR!" "HEY Y/N!" he picked me up and i hugged him. (you and peter are besties) "what game do we want to play?" i heard mommy calling from behind me. "monopoly?" i asked. everyone nodded in agreement. "alright, i'll go get it from your room" when she went upstairs i turnt to peter and wanda. "you two better pay me my money when you land on my property this time" him and wanda started laughing. "it's not funny!" i started to pout. "yes it is, it's very funny!" peter said that while looking at me. i almost slapped him but i didn't. "that's it parker" i hit him on the chest. "oww" "softy" i said laughing.

Nat's pov
"I'm back" i had the game in my arm. i saw peter and y/n arguing. wanda was just laughing her ass off."ok that's enough, stop bickering before i make both of you go to bed!" that made wanda laugh harder. they stopped. "ok fineee" y/n ran up to me, i squated down to be on her level. she whispered into my ear, "i'm going to kill peter later" i looked at her, and smirked, "let's not do that honey" "fineee" i laughed and gave her the game.

Y/n's pov
"let's get started!" i ran over to the table. i set out everything and gave everyone their money. "ok, i'll think of a random number and which one of you guesses it correctly goes first!" they both nodded. "hmm, 8!" i thought. "ok peter, you go first" "umm, 3?" "haha, nope!" "wanda?" i looked over at her, "er, 8?" "YA!" i said giving her a high five. "oki, what were you going to guess mommy?" "5" "ok, it'll go wanda,me, mommy, then peter!" they nodded. "go ahead wands!" she rolled the dice. it landed on 5. it landed on a property. "ok the property iss" i looked at the property's card, "200" "200 for the bank i guess" she put 200 dollars down and took the card. after a couple rounds nothing was really happening. we all owned about 1-2 properties and peter had got in jail. i was falling asleep. but i forced myself to stay awake. "wanna go to bed?" peter asked me. he saw i was drifting off. "no! i'm good!" i shot back up. "ok" he laughed. about 5 minutes later the last thing i remembered was seeing peter roll the dice. i also felt me being carried. i squinted and saw that my mommy was carrying me up the stairs. i went back to sleep and accepted it. i had a good sleep too.

A/N- sorry if it was boring, i tried to keep it interesting but yeah. 🙂