Meeting the Black's

"You guys can't be serious about this." Zach said. "There's no way I'm going." Rocki follows with. "Yeah I agree with Rocki, I'm staying right here!" TJ said. Riley looks at her kids with frustration before saying, "Okay kids stop we're moving to Hiddenville and that's final." "But mom that's a place for goody two shoes like the Thundermans I want to be here." Jordan says while trying to walk back into the front door of the house. "Not so fast kiddo," Hunter says pulling him by the back of his shirt. All of us look at our parents. "Why are we going?" Lance said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Ok we weren't going to tell you this but it's the perfect opportunity to gain the Hero League's trust and take them down." Our dad says as our expressions change from annoyed, angry, or upset to happy and excited. You must be wondering what's going on well we are the Black's. We're a family of superheros or at least people think so. We are all actually supervillians we're just trying our best to keep that on the down low so it makes it harder to catch us. The Hero League is moving us to HIddenville to work with the Thundermans. Little do they know we now have the perfect chance to destroy them. (Now back to the story.) We got in the car to start driving to Hiddenville. "So, what's the plan?" Cleo asks. "Yeah when do we get to cause trouble?" Jordan follows with. Calm down kids first we have to act good and earn their trust," then my mom says, Which means we all have to change our styles. WHAT!!!! We all screamed at the same time. "Nope not happening I'm out." Jade said as she used her mind control to get the car stopped. As soon as the car stopped Jordan, TJ, Raven, Cleo, Rocki, Jade, Zach and Lance all got out of the car. Jade also made them stay. Wait kids just please we'll be able to have everything." Riley yelled. And your grandfather will finally be proud of you. After Hunter blurted out making the kids stop in their tracks. They turned around. "You're right he's been trying to destroy the Hero League forever." Raven says. "Ok everyone back in the car," Lance commands. We all got back into the car and this time actually made it to Hiddenville. Kids while your dad starts setting up the house we're gonna go shopping for our new looks.

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy my new book and enjoyed this chapter and it's only going to get better from here. (448)

                                                                            -Love Ellie💖💕