D-Did I just almost got hit by a freaking thunder?! Right in my chest?! You slowly let out a shaky breath.

You rolled over and with a raspy voice, you yelled, "Everybody! Move!"

Yangyang with his full speed collected each person standing too close at Mr. Jung.

With the youngest of Kun's clan making a move, his other members and Renjun's team did the same.

Except for Hendery who's busy making himself walk properly.

Yep. What Renjun and his company caused still affects him. That's how much they damage, by the way.

You couldn't hide the shaking pupils of yours while looking at the lightning dug deeply at the wooden part of the rest house.

And those eyes went back into staring at Mr. Jung.

He's far from the way you saw him when he invited you to go at work which led you to meeting the guys. He's far from the painting attached on the mansion.

He's just looking so much better. Like he is living his life well.

Mr. Jung was in pain, for some reasons. His eyes show pain. You can tell that.

But at this point, he's like an unsolved puzzle.

He's in pain, but why is there no regret nor remorse inside those iris?

You can't claim if he's being brainwashed or is currently under circumstances right now.

"The fuck! Keep moving!" Lucas cursed while self replicating himself and grabbing you and the others. Before his self duplicate could vaporize within the air, he suddenly said, "Well, sorry for the word. Not cursing at you though."

You deadpanned. "That doesn't matter at this current situation."

"One.. Two.." Without any context, Mr. Jung started counting. "Three.."

"The hell are you counting for?" Ten hissed.

"I'm giving chances." Mr. Jung tilted his head with a serious face.

"Chances? What do you mean by that?" Thankfully, Ten still continued communicating with the man and asks the same question everyone wants to ask, but couldn't, because of their baffled emotions.

He's a professional indeed. He can still speak up for everyone even with the intense pressure of the situation.

"Well.. those guys, 127, are my guys.." He trailed off that caused everyone, mainly Taeil who rushed forward but was luckily blocked by Jeno, to stop in their tracks and give their full attention about what he'll say.

Who knows if he will reveal that he's just hypnotized or any sort of that kind?

"Once. They were my kids once. So, you know," Mr. Jung trailed off, a taunting tone in his voice. "Should be considerate even a little bit. Anyway, Four!"

Your jaw dropped and you made your eyes unconsciously turn black. "You're.. unbelievable."

He just crushed the slightest glint of hope.