Chapter 10:battle Against Ansur

Start from the beginning

Prim/shin jr- hai/okay mommy!

As we opened the door to our final destination which was the largest slave market in ansur, we saw a number of guards and drone bots waiting for us.

Slave market leader- I've been waiting for you bitches, how dare you destroy all the other slave markets! I'll make sure I give you all a good beating before I rape that slut bodies of yours while I force you to watch us killing the kid!

Alicia- *pissed off* I'd like to see you try bastard! Jr! Prim! Get behind me!

Shin jr- no! I'll help mommy fight these meanies!

Slave market leader- go ahead brat! That just makes it easier to kill you! Men, get them!

The guards and drone bots attacked Alicia, shin jr and Prim. Alicia was striking down the approaching enemy swiftly and elegantly. She was a shield princess and thanks to shin training Alicia a bit during their travels, she became a lot stronger then before she was raped by vult. Shin jr used his kaiju blood and started to punch the drone bots, though his movements were clumsy, his kaiju strength helped make up for that. He also  occasionally unleashed his atomic bubbles to melt down the robots and the guards armour. Allowing Alicia to strike the men within. Prim was attacking as well with a few spells he learnt from shin and mithra. Thanks to shin being hit by those spells so many times,his body evolved so that he was not only immune to magic attacks, but could also use and enhance magic attacks himself. And he decided to let Prim learn a few spells for self-defence. They were winning and was the slave market leader was beginning to panic. So he grabbed the nearest slave and then put a knife to her neck.

Slave market leader- hey! You three better not move another muscle, or else this slut gets it!

Alicia, Prim, shin jr-!!!!

Alicia- you scum! You dare fall so l-*gets grabbed by a nearby guard*hey let go of me you!

Prim- Alicia onee-sama *gets grabbed by another one* kyaaa! Let me go!

Shin jr- mommies! *gets smacked to a wall* ahhhh!!

Alicia, prim- Jr no!

Slave market leader- hahaha haha! Now do you see how weak you sluts are. Whores like you only have one purpose in life, which is to treat us men like Kings and pleasure us with your bodies! Men! Let's punish their insolence by teaching them their place, rape them till they learn to never bite their own master!

The men then looked at Alicia and Prim with lust filled eyes and were about to tear off their clothing until shin jr burst forth with an angry expression and puncher the men awy from them.

Shin jr- don't you dare*dorsal plates start to glow purple* touch my mommies!!!!!

Shin jr then released a black smoke that seemed to stick to the men and drone bots like a phantom who never let it's prey go.

Guard 1- what the hell is this thing.

Guard 2- I can't get this smoke off me.

Shin jr then ignited the smoke with fire breath like his father, but unlike his father's fire breath that burns everything in his surrounding area. His flames seemed to only target and burned his enemies, not even leaving a cinch to the surrounding area, it seems like shin Jr's fire breath aims for precision while his father's aims for absolute destruction then ensures nothing is left behind.

All the guards- *screaming bloody murder* AHHHHHHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!

Then the fire breath finally sharpens to a smaller version of his father's atomic beam and begins to kill all the guards and the drone bots. Leaving the slave market leader alone.