"It h-hurts" my voice was wavering as the motion of his fingers halted. He pouted but slowly pulled his fingers out. My knees weakened and I fell to the floor. I was breathing heavily while trying to catch my breath. I was a total mess and felt sticky even though all he did was finger fu€k me. I fell victim to his actions.

"Aw, seems like you won't make it if I continue this further. I was just getting started" I couldn't even lift my face to look at him because of how flustered I was. My legs were still shaking and I couldn't even help myself up.

"T-the demon...did you find it?" I tried changing the subject but my mind was erupting with thoughts of him. That shit actually felt nice even through the pain.

"Trying to change the topic, are we?" He paused. A tiny smile was plastered on his face. "I already took care of him so no need to worry" he said. His eyes wandered the room then fell on me. He let out a low chuckle then placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this."

Do what? My mind couldn't function properly and I couldn't comprehend what he meant.

"Sleep" his voice echoed in my ear then I felt myself getting drowsy before losing consciousness.

.
.
.
.
.

My head was pounding and I felt unclean. When my vision finally adjusted clearly I realized I was in someone's room.

This isn't my bed much less my room. Where am I?

"Ugh" I sighed in annoyance. My head kept aching and I was just too overwhelmed.

I got up from the bed and peered through the nearby window.

"This isn't Kyoto. This isn't my house. Well where the heck am I?"

When I retraced what happened earlier I remembered Toge.

Is this his place?! Why did he bring me here?

I left the room and entered the unknown hall. The place was huge and fairly modern. Since when did he move places? Wait it's been 3 years..I missed a lot.

I wandered about in search of him or anything but I was all alone in the house. He brought me here then just left? What was he thinking...

I was in my clothes from earlier and had to shower so I took the opportunity to since he wasn't home. What would he tell me? He brought me here in the first place.

The warm bath was refreshing and was exactly what I needed after the shit that happened to me. Recalling what Toge did...what I did, how I gave in so easily made me shudder.

"3 years yet I still couldn't get him out of my mind!" I scolded myself. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize someone was watching me.

I quickly grabbed a towel and covered myself as I glared at the person eavesdropping by the door.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I said in annoyance.

"It's my house, I don't need to knock." He was back at it again. His attitude drastically changed over the 3 years or maybe he was just...horny?

"Get out I have to change." I ordered as I tried pushing him out.

"What'll you wear? You have no extra clothes." He smirked.

"You can just stay nak--" I nudged him really hard in the rib then pushed him out of the room.

Stay naked!? What is he thinking!

He was right though, I didn't have spare clothes so what would I wear?

Ugh y/n you're so embarrassing you know that?! I scolded myself once more. I literally just shoved him out the room and now I'd have to call him back for help...

Well I'll just have to use his clothes then.

I adjusted my towel properly, wrapping it around myself tightly then opened the door slightly.

"Toge..." I called out. His name was echoing in the empty halls but there was no response. I entered the living room and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Didn't you hear me calling?" I questioned but he just stared at me. My hands gripped my towel tighter as I watched him.

"Second round?" He said it so freely.

I bit my lip but shook my head.

"No thank you. May your kind soul lend me your clothes so that I can wear for the time being?" I tried being so polite to convince him but he really wasn't taking me seriously.

"Go on your knees and say it again." -Toge

"Seriously?" I looked at him in awe. He was totally toying with me.

He just nodded in return then looked at me, patiently awaiting for me to do what he said.

I went down on one knee and as I was about to go down on the second but he then laughed then pointed to the room I woke up in.

"It's in there. The clothes are in there." He smiled evilly as I shot a glare at him.

I look like a fricking idiot right now! He really made me do that for nothing.

This is not the Toge I was expecting.