shotaro turned to the leader, "are you sure, boss?" he didn't want to come out as an unreliable member who'd just leave his tasks behind. 

the japanese male's concern never fails to make taeyong smile, "i am, taro. no worries. have some fun, alright? you can work on it again later." sungchan carried the smaller male on his back and sped down the staircase making the leader worry, "hey! when i said have fun meant you still got to be safe!"

the leader laughed as he watched the affairs officer practically drag the other with him in excitement. he was happy that sungchan isn't the single ass that donghyuck teases him to be. he unexpectedly found someone who makes his heart happy, not in the family or friend level anymore. "ah, these kids. reminds me of how the others were back then."

taeyong entered his office to find his partner, jaehyun, waiting in his office swivel chair. he shook his head in amusement, crossing his arms after he closes the door. "what is mr. jung doing in my office?"

"hey sexy," the underboss welcomed the older male in a low voice. 

the leader raised an eyebrow at the last word and he was instantly reminded of a younger member, "by any chance, have you been hanging out too much with jaemin?"

"here we are!"

"a thrift shop?" the japanese male was confused, "what are we going to do here, sungchan?" 

the mentioned male dragged him into the store with a bright smile like the sun became jobless for a second there. "i noticed you're really into fashion when i saw your gramsta."

"you saw what?" shotaro instantly let go of the taller's hand, "how the hell did you even find my gramsta account?"

"i asked help from taeil," sungchan nervously scratched his neck with a small smile, "and kinda did stalk your pictures but don't worry i love every single one of it."

the older couldn't get angry at him anyway nor is there an actual reason to be angry about. he was just shocked about it because he was about to take down the account before they actually see it but he probably forgot the fact that the mafia has a hacker. "its fine. so, what are we going to do here on our first date, hm?"

"i've watched several videos before and it seems like fun," the escape man hummed as a response, "and they like give a word or something then they can dress up their partners."