𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Começar do início

I kind of really like you too, Denki. A lot.

Slowly, she moved to sit up, making sure she didn't disrupt the still-sleeping boy, taking a moment to drink him in in his sun-washed beauty. 

His eyelashes, longer than she had expected, fluttered subtly with the dream-sunken movement as his slight parted lips let soft, snuffling breaths in and out. The signature, dyed lightning bolt in his hair kept its artfully ragged shape, though the rest of his blond head was adorably sticking out in a million different directions. The thin curtains of his bedroom let in a perfect golden strip of sunlight shine over his face, painting him its light so beautifully it looked like a Renaissance painting come to life. 

For a few perfect heartbeats, Denki stayed asleep, allowing Y/N to study him just a moment longer. Then, he stirred and she awkwardly cleared her throat, crossing her legs and acting as though she hadn't been staring at him. 

"Morning," he yawned, his golden eyes barely open but a smile still stretched across his lips so endearingly Y/N had to grin back. 

Of course, being ... well, Denki, he lasted less than five seconds before he made some sarcastic wisecrack.

"You obviously woke up earlier ..." he mused, running a hand through his hair as he stretched to sit up. "Aww, was the indifferent Y/L/N Y/N watching me? Didn't she remember that last time I told her to take a pictur-"

A pillow hit him square in the face as she rolled her e/c eyes so far back into her head she didn't know how they were still in her head. "Indifferent? I thought I told you I liked you last night."

With the same speed as a lightning bolt diving from the sky, he flashed to serious, mimicking her position on the bed, hesitantly keeping some distance between them. "Yes, that's right, you did. Do you ... wanna talk about it?"

Y/N blinked, sure her face was currently struck with a thousand different types of surprise. Of all the people she'd expected to coach her through the feelings she never wanted to admit to, the recipient of said feelings was not one of them.

In response, she inched a little closer to him, pausing for a moment before throwing all of her usual boundaries out the window and hesitantly leaning her head on his shoulder. He stiffened with shock, but just as she was about to withdraw and apologise, one of his arms came to hug her around the shoulders, holding onto her with all the sureness and sturdiness of an anchor.

She cleared her throat. "You probably, uh, know I'm not the best at confessing feelings."

Denki snorted. "That's somewhat of an understatement, considering that I've been dropping hints that I've thought you were the cutest girl ever since I was eleven."

Y/N groaned, her cheeks heating with embarrassment as his low laugh shook the bed. "I'm really sorry! I'm just-"

"About as emotionally intelligent as a brick wall?"

"Yeah," she admitted shyly, with another little groan. "But I do really like you, even if it took me the weekend to realise."

She looked at him out of the side of her eye - at how perfect he seemed to her now that she had finally found the courage to look.

"I like your hair and your humour," she began, surprising herself, but perhaps him more. "I love the way you smile and the way you've been nothing but good to me for the past day and a half. I love your hugs and I love every second I spend with you. But mostly ... I love the way you helped me find myself."

Denki slipped her off his shoulder so he could look her in the eye. "That was the cutest thing I've ever heard - my turn."

Y/N looked away to hide the redness she feared would spread to her s/c cheeks, but one of his fingers gently hooked her chin and tilted her back towards him.

"I love your laugh, and the way you smile when you let yourself enjoy your life," he returned, his hand slipping to her cheek and letting her lean her head into him. "I love your individuality, and I think it's pretty cute that you're scared of thunderstorms and you'll let me hug you. And I really love ..."

He trailed off, his mouth forming words that wouldn't come out.

"Are you-"

"I can't say everything I love about you, because it would take me years, and I'm sorry if that scares you but I've liked- I've loved you for a long time," Denki rushed to admit. "So ... can I kiss you instead?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰ 

thank you for reading thisbook and i hope you enjoy it!~ jazzi

book and i hope you enjoy it!
~ jazzi

thank you for reading thisbook and i hope you enjoy it!~ jazzi