Part 1

[i know there are a lot of these but i wanted to make my versions! hope you like it]

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Leeteuk is so sweet, if any of you feel like taking a shower or something he will prepare a bath for both of you or will just lie in bed talking about life together. He likes to give you soft kisses on your skin so expect them when you're talking.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On him he loves his arms, he loves to wrap his arms around you and hug you. On you he loves your lips and your eyes. He loves your kisses so he would pretty much focus on your lips when you're talking. For your eyes, he loves to look at you in the eyes when you're coming during sex.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He prefers to cum inside you or a condom. Sometimes will cum on your stomach if you're okay with it.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He might like to try new things, if you bring it up he would be also into it but one of the things he likes secretly is when you act so needy and desperate for him. It makes him feel desired and it just blows up his ego to be honest.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He has an average experience. He seems like the type of guy who needs an emotional connection first to have sex to begin with, so he has experience and knows most of what he's doing.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Any position for you to look at each other's eyes is good.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's very serious, mostly for those needy moments when you're all hot and bothered and just want to fuck each other's brain. On the other hand he can be goofy or make jokes when you're being romantic and soft.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Well trimmed. Man's obsessed with being clean.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He gets very romantic if the situation requires you to be romantic but can get dominant if you want.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Only when you're far away. When he's on tour he would call or have phone sex very often.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Praising, lots of praising. Some dirty talk, light spanking sometimes.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

The bedroom is his favorite place, but if you want to try on other places at home he's okay with it. The kitchen or the couch are next favorites.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Anything sexual might turn him on. You also yearning for him and begging for attention will turn him on 100%.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

If it's painful he will not try it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He prefers giving, he knows how to use his tongue on you and his fingers. Loves to make you cum before proper sex. To receiving he's very soft but can get rough and thrust into your mouth if he's too needy.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Usually sensual and slow, if you ask him or beg him to be rough he will do it with no question.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He prefers actual sex to quickies. Will rather wait for you to get back home to do it because it's more private.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Might suggest things like role play or light stuff, but if it involves something too painful is a no.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Two rounds my man's getting old.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

You can use them but he prefers to pleasure you himself, so he doesn't need them. On the other hand if you're trying new things with toys might use them, either on you or himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He likes to tease a lot for oral to enjoy how you squirm and tremble under his touch.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's not very loud, but can be very vocal to praise you. Some moans and low groans.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He loves to fuck on his kitchen and use food to lick it from your body.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Average girth, longer than thicker?

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

He's not very sexual but if you start up something be aware you must finish it.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He falls asleep after he makes sure you are doing okay, he will take care of you