#1 Sope: daddy hates seokie

Little: Hoseok
Care giver: Yoongi
Age for hoseok: 2-4

Hoseok was in his little space watching a disney movie in the living room, waiting for yoongi to arrive home from work. Hoseok was sucking on his paci and cuddle with his favorite stuffie until he heard the door open, revealing Yoongi. "Daddy!" Hoseok cried. He was sitting on Yoongi's lap, fighting his sleep until he lost. Yoongi smiled wide, laughing at the same time. "My cute little kitten" Yoongi jumped out of the couch to tuck in Hoseok in their shared bedroom.

Hoseok POV

I was sleeping peacefully in me and yoongi's shared bedroom until I heard a girl's voice. I got out of bed just to see Yoongi kissing a random girl I don't know. He seems like he was enjoying it. I felt water fill up the bottom of my eye sockets. "D-daddy" His eyes widened. "B-baby I can explain!" It was too late. I ran out the front door. I ran too far. That's when I got scared. I ran into a dark alley.

Yoongi POV

I ran behind Hoseok after what I did. Stupid Yoongi, you always forget about hoseok. Your such a bad caregiver. Those thoughts makes wanna give up on Hoseok but I didn't. I trapped Hoseok in the corner in a dark alley. "Seokie I'm sorry for being a bad daddy. Daddy didn't mean to make you sad" I said while tears fell down Hoseok's cheeks. "It's ok d-daddy I-" "Shh save your words. You can tell me at home"

No ones POV

Yoongi and Hoseok went back home to see the random girl sitting on the couch touching herself for Yoongi. Hoseok's blood starts to boil up. He smirks and starts to kiss Yoongi in the lips. The random girl starts getting angry. Yoongi froze about the action Hoseok made. The random girl stomps out of Yoongi's house. "So what were you going to tell me babyboy?" Yoongi questions the younger" "I was about to say that daddy doesn't wike seokie anymore"

Yoongi POV

Seeing Hoseok's tears appear makes my heart break into a million pieces. That dumbass bitch caused the problem. "Seokie it's bed time, you should get some rest" "But seokie doesn't like bed time" I sighed. How can I get this little monster to bed. "Seokie, you have to go to bed or else daddy will come home late~" Hoseok doesn't like it when I come home late. "Find I will go to sleep but daddy I want to cwolor for a wittle bit" "Fine but for only 5 minutes"

No one's POV

Hoseok was coloring until he slept while coloring. Yoongi walked into the room to see the younger sleeping on the table where he was coloring on. Yoongi smiled and picked up Hoseok to place him on the bed with his stuffie and a comfy blanket.

Word count: 512 words <3

I'm sorry this chapter was short it's my first time to write a bts little space oneshot chapter. Anyways thanks for reading this <3