Chapter 1

I don't know how long I was out but I slept pretty good for being in a dark vault with a monster waiting for me outside. Or so I thought. After I opened my eyes I realized I was no longer alone. The creature was laying next to me with her head in my lap. She was facing the other direction so I didn't get a good look at her face.

I had no clue what to do since the monster that was coming after me is now laying next to me. I went to move my arm, while trying not to wake her up but I grazed her hip. I was sure she felt that since it was kind of hard. She started to squirm a little so I knew she definitely felt it and she might possibly be awake. I'm not even sure she was really asleep at all. Then she turned and looked up at me.

"Good morning breakfast."

"T-t-t-those are some serious teeth you have there. Wait? W-w-w-what's this about breakfast?"

"Indeed. Huuuuman, youuuu are my breakfast."

"I don't think I would taste very good."

"Huuuuman, youuu're not trying to escape? Are youuuu not going to run away like youuuu did last night? Are youuuu not afraid of me anymore? Youuuu looked like one of those really fast cats last night. What were those called...."

"A cheetah? Big cat with spots?"

"Yeah! That's the one! A cheeee-tah."

"I'm not really that fast at all. But this HUGE monster was chasing me and I didn't want to die."

She turned away from me and kind of got quiet. I thought I might have upset her.

"A huuuuge monster youuuu say? Haven't seen one of those around here."

"I... But... I....."

"It's okay huuuuuman."

"She really sounds dejected. A sensitive monster?"

"I know youuuu're afraid of me. I am a monster afterall."

The creature rolled over onto her back so she was looking up at me, right in my eyes. I turned my head to look away since her clothes are ripped to shreds. I guess that was bound to happen after all the time she's been locked away in here, but I didn't want her to think I was staring at her body though I guess I kind of was. I was blushing at the time, so I kind of gave it away that while I was trying not to look, I was looking. You would have too, she was beautiful. She may have been a monster that could probably eat me in two bites but damn she had a nice body.

"Well yes I am still afraid. You're sooooo tall. And... and... and look at those teeth. You look like you could tear me to shreds and there's nothing I can do about it."

I turned my head so I could see her out the corner of my eye.

"Huuuuman, why is your face so red?"

I didn't know how to hide my face when she said that so I looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm not red. I don't know what you're talking about. Nope. Not red at all."

"Youuuu're so red it's making me hungry for youuuur blood."

I looked back at the creature who was now looking right at me, dead in the eyes with those big red eyes of hers, that looked like two giant rubies.

"Ok. I was trying to look away because your clothes are torn to shreds and I didn't want you to think I was ogling your body!"

"So modest. But youuuuu're too late huuuuman. I felt youuu feeling my ass."

"T-t-t-t-t-that was an accident."