『 seventeen 』

Start from the beginning

soobin thought that he made taehyun disappointed and wanted to take back his words but seeing him enjoying the silent time with beomgyu beside him, he thinks that taehyun might be more comfortable being with him than tagging along with yeonjun.

yeonjun don't mind who is he with as long as someone is with him. ❝let's go.❞ he simply uttered then walk out of their practice studio without even glancing on soobin.

soobin excuse himself to singyu and to other staffs before rushing outside to catch on their leader. 

when the two of them disappeared from their sights, taehyun once again glance at jiwon and he can literally see how he is irritated.

you don't even have a money with you.❞ yeonjun spoke after he sense that soobin is beside him right now. he totally remembered that soobin left his wallet in their dorm and the boy even stated that we won't spend any money for today. ❝how can you buy?

soobin awkwardly chuckled. he can't just simply say to him the truth that he won't buy anything and he just want to be with him. that will make yeonjun get suspicious. 

you'll gonna treat me!❞ he happily said and cling on yeonjun's arms like a koala. hearing that made the older rolled his eyes. ❝no, i won't.❞ he muttered. 

he tried to remove his arm from the younger but soobin suddenly let out a purring sound. ❝treat me!❞ he grunted and squeeze his arm.

it is really not suitable for soobin acting like a kid because of his height. yet, yeonjun thinks of him as a tiny baby who is wanting to for his mother to agree of buying him a toy.

groaning, yeonjun gave up. how can he say no to an adorable bunny clinging on him? ❝fine.❞ 

hearing that made soobin cheered and let go off his arm. he then hold the older's hand which made yeonjun glance on it. his heart started to beat faster, feeling the warmth from soobin's hand. 

his mind suddenly revived from his senses the time soobin pull him inside the store. the lad pulled him to the milk section and had quickly dragged a small box of almond milk. 

soobin looked at him innocently with puppy eyes. even though yeonjun already agreed that he will treat, he still wants to make sure that the older is a hundred percent doubtless that will pay the milk for him.

yeonjun formed his lips into a thin line then nodded his head. he want to squeeze soobin's cheeks but there are some people inside the store, including the assistants and the cashier. he don't want to give them discomfort as he thinks that some of them might be stereotype. who knows.

anyways, when soobin got his almond milk, they went to the ramen section for yeonjun to buy his favorite ramen. 

aren't we not allowed to eat while we're on a break?❞ soobin questioned. singyu doesn't allow them to eat while they are on a break of practicing their dance because their stomach might be in pain. 

yeonjun nodded and smiled daintily. ❝i got a permission from our leader.❞ he uttered then gave the ramen to the cashier and also the almond milk that soobin picked.