15

Two months later

Robby was getting released from Jail today. Celeste had agreed to pick him up over the phone. Happily than ever, especially because he came out just in time for the whole December Celebrations.

When she got there she saw a familiar car but didn't think much of it. When she went inside she saw Daniel and Johnny. She knew Robby would hate them being there.

She changed so much with them after Robby went to Jail. Kreese had told her a lot of them and now she understood a lot of things.

"why are you two here?" she asked them

"we're here for robby," daniel told her

"robby doesn't need either of you, you two have done enough," she told them

The other two started fighting, going on and off after celeste told them what they said.

"robby!" celeste smiled while they other two argued

"hey robby," daniel smiled pausing the fight

"i told you both i didn't want you here," he said holding celeste by her waist.

"you're my son and i wanted to be here," johnny told him

"me too," daniel said

"it's your fault i'm here in the first place," robby told daniel

"I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. I just want you to know I'm here.You always have a home at Miyagi-Do."

"or with me," johnny smiled

"both of you. stay out my life." he told them and turned to celeste, "let's go baby" he smiled

The two walked out together. Happy.

"kreese came to talk to me," he told the girl

"he mentioned it, what did he tell you?" she smiled getting inside the car.

"wanted me to join," he told her

"well that's great isn't it? you can spend more time with me."

"no. not in that way, i'd love to spend time with you, but for now i don't want another sensei. look where that got me," he looked at her as she kept the eyes on the rode

"that's understandable," she smiled and then got him some real food.

"i missed you so much," he told her as they sat on the beach to watch the sunset.

"me too," she smiled. "didnt you miss this air?" she giggled

" a lot." he laughed along and ate some of his food.

the two enjoyed watching the sunset and staying at the beach for a little. it was their moment and no ones else's.

The two headed home after a few hours, robby was allowed to stay at celestes house for a while. But they couldn't see robby the same.

When they arrived Robby greeted them but they were distant and he noticed.

"your parents okay?" he asked celeste

"uh. yeah yeah they just got somethings on their mind," celeste faked smiled.

"you sure?"

"yes robby i'm sure." she smiled, "you ready to sleep?"

"yeah," he smiled and went to sleep with celeste.

The next morning robby got woken up by people softly fighting, but still being loud.

" after what he did to tory's boyfriend we do not know if we could trust him!" said celestes mom

"ex boyfriend. and he was defending himself. he never meant to throw him," celeste replied back

"celeste we want you to be happy but we're scared he'll hurt you when he gets angry." her dad told her

"well he won't. and i know it for a fact. now can you two act normal? or at least pretend. he's been in jail for three months he doesn't need any more of this shit. "

"we'll try," her mom told her giving up. "we don't want the door locked at night. understood?"

"fine by me," celeste told her, "thank you." she said before coming into the room.

"oh you're awake," she smiled, "how was your first day sleeping in a regular room?"

"it was great," he smiled, "thanks again for letting me stay"

"you're family robby. of course we would," she smiled. "today we're going out to eat breakfast so get ready."

"you sure they'll want me to come?"

"yeah," celeste smiled, "they love you robby. i told you yesterday."

"alright. i'll get ready right now," he smiled

"great i'll wait for you downstairs,"

The boy nodded and went to get ready. the only place where he felt welcomed, wasn't even welcoming him anymore.

The family went out for breakfast and tried to act as normal as they could.

The only one who understood him was Celeste, at least he still had her.

But after breakfast, celeste took robby to cobra kai.

the last place he wanted e to be in.

"celeste you're here early," kreese said

"yeah i brought someone," she smiled and showed robby

"robby! nice to see you," he smiled, "come i can teach you a few things before we start class"

But soon the students started walking in.

"What are you doing here?" hawk asked robby as he came in, hawk looked at celeste who just looked down.

"Hold on there. Mr. Keene is our guest." kreese told him

Hawk and Kreese walked to the office. While everyone was talking to robby.

Robby had gone back to the lockers where tory followed. They talked for a few minutes until robby went to the car.

He stayed in the car the whole practice. Which surprised Celeste because who would stay in the car that long.

"hey celeste you still down for today?" hawk asked her as they walked out

"yeah, i'm down" she smiled

"great, i'll see you then" he smiled and hugged her because leaving.

When she got to the car she saw Robby all tensed up.

"hey you alright?" celeste asked him

"yeah. everything's just weird right now," he lied to her.

"i'm sorry robby. everythibg will be back to normal in no time," she smiled, "i promise."

"hey, i don't know if tory told you but we're going out and i was wondering if you wanted to go or go home," she asked him

"is hawk going?"

"yeah... why?" she asked

"i'll go," he smiled.