Duryodhana shouted, 'What is that.'

Karna calmly replied, 'I think that Dhumrasur is trying to attack us.'

Duryodhana, 'What.... and how can you be so calm?'

Then the tornado was stopped and Dhumrasur appeared in front of them, 'What do you mere humans think? You can take the princess away from me? Today we will have a feast with your flesh and blood

Then the tornado was stopped and Dhumrasur appeared in front of them, 'What do you mere humans think? You can take the princess away from me? Today we will have a feast with your flesh and blood. After all, it's my wedding.'

Duryodhana, 'Shut up you ugly creature. How dare you even thinking about my princess. Today no one can save you.'

Dhumrasur, 'You want to fight me, now take this.' He launched an asurastra called jwala astra that could burn anything in its path. Bhanumati hugged Duryodhana thinking that was the end for them but Karna calmly stood up in front of them as a shield. When the astra reached him, his kavach appeared and it was stopped.

Then Karna said, 'Dhumrasur I was waiting for your attack.' Saying he held out his right hand and his Surya Dhanush appeared. He launched Himbastra to nullify the scorching heat created by jwala astra. Dhumrasur launched Dhumrastra which created black smoke but Karna launched Pavanastra to create strong wind to remove the smoke. In the meantime, Duryodhana jumped down from the chariot and fought with other demons and guards.

Bhanumati was stunned to see both of their skills. Them Dhumrasur tried to create illusions like a rain of fire falling from the sky or a wave of fire coming towards them, but Karna a student of Shukracharya nullify all the illusions. Then Dhumrasur attacked them with a sword. Karna chanted a mantra and 'Chandrahas Kharag' appeared in his hand. Karna then started a duel with Dhumrasur. Dhumrasur was a demon and very strong but Karna was also a God, so he got an upper hand, and at last, he beheaded Dhumrasur.

On the other hand, Duryodhana killed the guards and he moved towards Pradeep. Pradeep tried to fight him but Duryodhana was stronger. He easily overpowered Pradeep. Prapradeep begged for his life to his sister but she said, 'You are not my brother, you are nobody's son. In fact, you are not even a human. A creature like you should not be spared for the betterment of mankind.' Then Duryodhana killed him.

Bhanumati started weeping. She lost all her family. Duryodhana consoled her saying 'please don't cry. From now on my family is your family.'

Then he asked Karna to take them to Hastinapur.

In Hastinapur

Everyone was in tension as both Duryodhana and Karna were missing. Bheesm sent the soldiers to search for him but they could not find them. Then Karna and Duryodhana returned with Bhanumati. Duryodhana explained everything and Gandhari and Bheesm were happy as Duryodhana saved a woman and also he found the love of his life. Dhritarashtra was angry at first but then felt happy as now Kalinga would come under their control as Bhanumati was the sole heir of Kalinga. He also praised Karna for helping Duryodhana. He then ordered Vidur to start the marriage preparation of Duryodhana.

After the marriage ceremony in the assembly hall, Bhanumati said, 'In front of all the elders today I want to say something. My own brother tried to sell me off to a demon. But Karna you helped me to reunite with my love. You risked your own life for our happiness. When the Asur sent some fiery weapon towards us, you acted like a shield to protect us. So today I want to have you as my brother. Can you please accept me as your sister Bhrata Karn?'

Karn was overwhelmed. He almost got tears in his eyes. He said, 'Yuvrani, today you gave me a great honor. You called a commoner like me Bhrata. I am honored.'

Gandhari, 'No my son, you are not a commoner. Birth is not everything, it is the morals given by the parents that are important. Karna your mother is truly blessed to have a son like you. You always protected my son. Please accept my daughter-in-law's offer. I will be very happy.'

Everyone in the Kuru family was happy except Dronacharya, Aswatthama, Shakuni, Bheem, and Nakul. Pandavas except Arjun also came to the wedding. Bheem and Nakul still hated Karna though the reason was unknown to them. Yudhishtir and Sahadev were neutral towards Karna. Yudhishtir knew that Karna was a good person. Secretly he wished if Karna came to their side.

But there was one person who had a mixed feeling about Karna.

Draupadi, she had a complex feeling for Karna. On one hand, she knew that Karna was a good person. She herself saw that Karna always respected her and her family. Kunti told her how he helped them to escape Lakshagriha and also tried to give them fertile lands during division. But she did not understand her anger towards him. Why..why she felt an unknown rage to that man. She felt a kind of betrayal in her life and in her subconscious, she held Karna responsible.

After her marriage, her life changed drastically. Like every woman, she wanted some respect and love. Yes...she was the queen of Indraprastha. Everyone respected her but her husbands....she still did not understand her feeling towards them. She was loyal, she did all her duties and tried to please them. But there was a deep void in her heart that yearned for love. Her husbands promised her not to marry again, except Bheem and Arjun (she did not know about his other marriages yet) all got a second wife and they even expected her to accept their wives wholeheartedly. She divided and molded herself into her husbands' liking but no one asked about her wishes.

During Arjun's exile, Draupadi longed for him, her first love or that what she thought. She always felt a void in her heart. Sometimes she felt that if her decision was different on the Swyamver maybe she had a humble life far away from politics. She might be not the queen but at least she had her husband's love. But she could not share her feelings with anyone. Choosing this life was her decision and she had to bear it.