By half an hour the three brothers assembled at the dinning table with two in suits and Evan in formal wear without suit jacket.

The aroma of chicken soup travel through the air to the hangovered's nostrils which literally smelt like heaven . Each bowl was served in by one of the head servant Anna with pleasant morning Greetings.

 The three of brothers sighed in the same time, thinking of going to work.

" I don't wanna leave to work " 

" Me either " 

" same here " 

 The brothers shared their discomfort loud enough to hear by their parents who is in living room. They smiled to themselves after hearing but in vain no one replied.

Blaming their fate, they bid good bye to their parents before dragging their feet to leave. 

" Don't you think our kid is still childish, do you have to burden him now by giving over the company?"

 " I'm not pushing him, he absolutely won't interfere in company affairs without my concern, besides i believe our child is very well capable to manage the company on my absence. He's a skillful man my darling, and I'm wishing to spend rest of the eternity with my lovely wife. So no, absolutely I'm not burdening him and don't you see, he's doing better than we thought? , he literally transformed into a business man after becoming the CEO". 

" Doing better is not the problem, did you heard anything from his secretaries? " Michal asked in worry, she was concerned about the workload that will fall on her sons shoulder without giving him a break in his life.

" Heard? " Merritt thinks deeply before answering his wife in a cheerful tone with excited face.

" You know Michal, he's really diligent in working and he replaced most of the old directors who had no use and reinstated their place by young man's. He's also secretly inspecting every branch and also participated in official dinner as a common workers to inspect them and i also heard that he's making some normal friends by going there. " Proudness evidently splayed in the father's tone. 

" is this something that is happy to report? " she reprimand his husband. His son is working all around while he as a Chairman spending his time leisurely without caring to share her sons workloads.

He gulped loudly sensing his wife's intention, " you know darling, I have worked hard enough, it's time for me to spent my remaining days with you, don't you see, I'm desperate to be with you? Moreover, didn't i worked hard at his age. I barely spent time with you those days and now when I'm willing to leave my work behind to be with you and you keep pushing me away to work again." Her husband pouted. 

Michal was stunned and moved by his words. Her heart fluttered. 

She cupped his cheeks delicately and gently brushed her lips with his for a brief second before resting her forehead against his. The couple peacefully had their small sweet moment after a long time. Rest of the day went by michal resting her head in her husband's shoulder and him wrapping her protectively in his embrace, giggling and whining about their pasts. 

**************

" Geez, my head is full of coding's " max lets out a sigh before stretching his arms in air and got up from his seat " I'm going to get coffee, do you want one? " He asked his friend. 

" Nah, I'll pass "

In the next few seconds, jasper managed to catch Edward following max's path and closed the pantry door not before making eye contact with him.

        Jasper lets a dramatic sigh and mumbled under his breath " these love birds! " a smile appears on his lip assuming Max's reaction to Edward's sudden appearance . He felt genuinely happy for his friend and edward.

 His precious little friend finally found someone to lean on.

 Even though he didn't share anything about this, the spark that decorates his doe eyes every time edd appears didn't went unnoticed by jas. Max's eyes would literally shine whenever he lays his gaze on Edd. His eyes would always search for him. Even when Max's love for edd is evident in his behaviour, jas still waited for him to bring out this topic. 

Max was preparing coffee,  when the sudden click sound from the pantry door startled him. He jerked up and turns around only to see Edward locking the door.

" Tl....? " ,the word came breathless from his lips, and the familiar sparks appeared, his heart started to pick up a pace seeing Edward making his way towards him. The coffee cup begin to shake slightly along with his hands unable bare this effect.

Edward stopped mere inches away from this poor boy, he removed the coffee cup effortlessly from his hand and placed on the counter beside him. Max's heart was thumping loud he was sure even edd can hear this. Edd's face was close to him, dangerously close for his liking. His heart droped to his stomach noticing the smirk in Edd's lustrous lips. Edward snaked his arm around Max's thin waist, pulling him even close. 

That's it. 

Its enough for Max's poor heart to drum erratically inside his ribs. Edd sensed this and his smirk stretched a litter wider knowing his effect on max. He used his other free hand to caress max's cheek delicately. His fingers glide smoothly from Max's cheek to down his neck, he cupped the side of Max's neck, his eyes glistening in pure love. Max can feel Edd's hot breath fanning over his lips and his sharp nose gracing his cheekbone as if asking for his permission to proceed more. A faint blush crept across his cheeks. 

Kiss. 

His first kiss the word itself made the dead butterflies in his stomach to bloom alive and fly freely enough for his heart to flutter. He closed his eyes and gripped the side of Edd's shirt, tight.