he actually planned to work-out also but he's already tired to do it. they'll gonna practice their dance later for their showcase on saturday and thinking about it makes him more exhausted so he'll just gonna pass the exercise for today. 

but even though he's lazy to work-out, don't get it wrong because he still have a fit body so he don't need to exercise.

it is now six in the morning and yeonjun decided to end his exercise for the morning. he still need to cook their breakfast but before that, he will take a shower first which is why he needs to go back. being in charge in the kitchen is really hard for him. 

the tips of his hair are already wet because of his sweat and it is dripping on his neck. he is now covered his sweat as his clothes are soaked with his sweat also. 

when soobin noticed that he was done, he stood up from the mat and hand the older a bottle of water which yeonjun immediately get it and opened it as he feel really thirsty. while he is drinking, soobin unexpectedly tap his neck with a towel making the older flinched. 

don't let your sweat get dry on your skin.❞ he uttered before putting his hand on yeonjun's back inside his clothe. ❝it is bad for you, you'll get cough.❞ he continually said while rubing the towel on his back. 

h-hey!❞ yeonjun quickly remove soobin's hand when he felt that it is brushing towards his stomach. soobin giggled seeing yeonjun being flustered. ❝why are acting like you're my boyfriend?

a smirk formed on soobin's lips. ❝because i will be soon yours, amore.

while taking a shower, yeonjun can't help to think what soobin just said to him earlier. he thought that the younger is serious about it but then after what he stated, soobin suddenly let out a snort and laugh out loud. yeonjun definitely thought for a sec that he have hopes but he knows that soobin is just playing with him.

thinking more about how good is soobin in playing with his feelings, he let out a groan and slammed the wall. ❝soobitch!❞ he wailed. 

he somehow feel that his unreal anger with soobin is getting realistic because of his words and giving him false hopes.

speaking of anger, yeonjun had totally forgotten that he should act rude towards their leader. jiwon mayhap seen them earlier in the gym because it is just in the second floor but he is not sure as he's paying more attention to soobin and getting distracted by his stares.