We pull up into my drive way, and I look over at him, he’s just staring out the windshield, running his hand through his hair. “Collin, are you mad?”

“Caleb just get out of my car, I seriously can deal with your bitchiness right now.” He orders not even looking at me. What the hell my bitchiness? All I did was ask him if he was mad? If that was bitchiness then I must have been worshipping Satan when I said please and thank you. I glare at him. “Fuck you!” I growl as I reach for the door handle. Collins rough hand grabs my arm so hard that I wince.

“Look at me,” He growls. What the hell, is he some sort of beast now? Oh my god, maybe he’s finally snapped. “I said fucking look at me Caleb!”

“What!” I shout swinging my head to glare at him. He glares at me too, but I also see a mix of lust in his eyes. He leans in and roughly kisses me, but not a rough nicely, not like a steamy hot passionate amazing kiss. It’s more like a controlling kiss, a lust filled kiss of anger. I struggle to pull away from him but his nails dig into my arm and I wince letting out a gasp of pain. His teeth bite into my lower lip, and l actually let out a cry of pain before I throw my hand against his chest pushing him away. He smirks then throws me against my open door sending me tumbling to the pavement.

Are you fucking serious? What the fuck was wrong with this kid? Why the hell was I dating him? “I’ll call you tomorrow!” He grins giving me a wave then backing out of the drive while blasting his radio as loud as it can go. Standing I wince as I put pressure on my wrist, and it throbs, great a sprained wrist? Since when had Collin become a jack ass abusive boyfriend?

He was so nice the first little while, it was almost surreal. Now it was as if he was getting tired of waiting for me to put out. God what was wrong with me and my taste in guys? Quickly I make my way to my door and enter the quiet house. Everyone is probably asleep, that’s good, it means nobody saw that. Sighing I walk upstairs to my bathroom pulling out a medical wrap ad wrapping it around my wrist carefully before laying in my bed to sleep. What a Friday huh?

The next night I call Sadie to come over so we can hang out. We hadn’t hung out in a while because of the fight that we had a few weeks ago but we had made up after our argument and it felt good to be able to talk like usual, especially right now when my relationship is turning into some sadistic hell bent relationship. Not that I’m going to tell her about Collin, she would just get all motherly on me and freak out and try to kill him or something.

                Who was she kidding, she couldn’t kill anyone, she was like half Collins size. Okay that was an exaggeration obviously but still, I couldn’t have her being stupid and making trouble for herself. It is okay if Collin hits me, I’m a guy I can take a little rough housing, Sadie is soft despite how hard she likes to make herself seem.

Sadie comes over around six; I hadn’t gone outside my room all day except for to grab a bite to eat every now and then. My parents hadn’t been home all day because they were out visiting with some friends of theirs, and Chad and Jason had gone out to practice lacrosse earlier this morning.

Now we come around to another topic of discussion. Jason. He hadn’t been around lately because he was always gone practicing. I understand of course, he wants to make the team, and try outs are this Wednesday so of course he was working his ass off, but I’m starting to notice his absence. I mean it’s not like I’m declaring my love for the guy or anything, but I was used to him following me around everywhere like a loyal puppy. Now  I’m always with Collin in the mornings, and during class, except for the classes that I only have with Jason, but we rarely talk, and Jason is always somewhere with chad probably sweating over the try outs. I kind of missed the large teenager lurking behind me everywhere I went.

Don't Hold Back(BoyXBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें