𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"uh, can you come with me and rachel to go get sam?" finn asked.

this made andy's eyebrows raise, "sam moved to kentucky."

"yeah, i know." finn said.

"so why exactly are we going to get him?" andy asked.

"so that we can have a better chance at winning sectionals." finn answered.

"and why would i help you raise your chance at winning?" andy questioned.

"come on, andy. i get that your on the trouble tones, but we used to be a team too. it'll only be fair that we have the same chance as you and the trouble tones do." finn explained. "and, you and sam were really close before he left, so i think he'd listen to you."

"fine." andy mumbled, "when are we going?"

"now!" finn answered, a smile appearing on his face.

"wha - now? seriously?" andy questioned.

"yep, let's go." finn stated before he turned around and walked down the hall.

andy let out a huff, putting her bag on her shoulder and following the taller boy out of the building and to his car. she saw rachel in the passenger seat, a small smile on her lips. the both of them got in, rachel turning towards andy.

"i'm glad that you decided to come, andy." she told her.

"yeah, yeah." andy mumbled.

~~~

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 arrived in kentucky. they had found where he worked at, the three of them entering the building to see that it was actually a bar. andy looked around, seeing that there was a lot of older woman and a stage being at the back of it. andy smiled, seeing that there was a buffet in the middle of the floor.

"wait, this can't be right. sam works in a bar?" finn asked.

andy had known what sam's job was, which is why she wasn't as shocked as finn or rachel. the miller girl walked over to the buffet, grabbing a plate before filling it with a bunch of onion rings and other foods.

"well, there just aren't a lot of theaters in northern kentucky, so theater groups just have to perform in whatever space they can find." rachel reasoned.

"there's a lot of ladies here. . . like, older ladies." finn pointed out.

"finn, it's no secret that dinner theater appeals to elderly woman." rachel told her boyfriend whil andy joined the two, biting into an onion ring.

"good afternoon, ladies!" the announcer started. "are you ready to meet the men of stallionz?"

andy bit into an onion ring, the instrumental to party rock anthem coming on.

this made the women in the crowd go wild. andy snorted once she saw rachel clapping with an excited smile on her face.

"then please welcome to the stage, cobra!" the announcer continued, a man in a firefighter costume appear on stage.