Chapter 7: Duel of the Apprentices

You ignited your lightsaber, and Ahsoka did the same.  "You do realize that I'm literally known for my dueling skills right?" you reminded her.  "Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I could still pin you do the floor," she boasted.  "You overconfidence is your weakness," you joked.  "Your faith in your lightsaber is yours," she shot back with a smug grin.

You used the same stance as Anakin and begun the fight.  Ahsoka instantly locked together your lightsabers to catch you off guard, but you pushed back and staggered her.  She used a series of quick and random attacks, but you defended yourself with ease.

Then, you pressed on the attack, using Form V principles to overpower her.  Ahsoka flipped her lightsaber to a reverse blade and began using a different style that was harder to pick up.  She then scored a hit to your side.

"Uh... best two out of three!" you responded, making her giggle.  'She has the most angelic voice,' you thought.  This duel was much more even, with you picking up her movements.  It had been 5 minutes and neither of you had landed a hit.  Even though you didn't want to, you started using Form II.  It was a quick and powerful form, but left you open to attack.

Luckily, Ahsoka didn't pick up fast enough, and you twisted the lightsaber out of her hands.

For the final duel, you switched back to your original Form VII.  This time, Ahsoka jumped at you and caught you by surprise.  You were caught in a lightsaber lock, which you won.  Ahsoka was using her agility to her advantage, flipping around the room.

You then continued the intense duel.  You did a swing spin to find a different angle of attack, but Ahsoka parroted.  She then flipped her lightsaber to a reverse blade, catching you off guard.  She almost scored a hit to your hip, but you did a large backflip onto a floating platform.

  She almost scored a hit to your hip, but you did a large backflip onto a floating platform

Ahsoka followed, jumping at you.  The duel continued as you traversed the different platforms and areas.  You jumped back down to the ground, and once again, Ahsoka followed.

She jumped down and placed you in another lightsaber lock.  This time, however, she was on top of you.  You face turned red and you hoped she wouldn't feel the... awakening in your pants.  Ahsoka's face turned red as well.

"Um... call it a draw?" you asked, stuttering.  Ahsoka simply nodded and got off of you.

A few seconds later, two people walked into the room.  It was a Lasat wearing white armor and a young ginger boy with green eyes.  You assumed they were there to train, so you left.

Ahsoka followed.