Kyotani: I heard you like someone... and my mind became a mess... I'm afraid that I'll say something bad to you... that's why I avoided you...

Kentarou was jealous? But... the person that I like is...

Kyotani: I'm sorry I make you sad... sorry for making you cry...I did all of that out of jealousy... not realizing that I... Love you...

Dub Dub

Kentarou... likes me too?

Kyotani: so don't apolo- Y/N!?

Tears start rolling down my cheeks again as my heart feels tight but not in a suffocating way.

Y/N: y-you... aren't mad at me?

Kentarou's eyes soften and he reaches a hand to wipes the tears away.

Kentarou: why would I? Now stop crying...

My heart feels warm knowing that he doesn't hate me. Learning his feelings towards me are the same as mine.

I place a hand on Kentarou's hand that rests on my cheek and looks up at him.

I'm happy...

Y/N: I... love you Kentarou...

His eyes widened before I can't see his face again as he presses me to his chest for the second time today.

His big hands gently placed on the back of my head and lower back. I can feel his pounding heart as my head is pressed to his chest.

Kyotani: I love you too... Y/N...

I'm so happy...

Kentarou pulls back and I could see a little red tint on his cheeks.

Kyotani: let's go back... I still have practice too... we're going home after I'm finished...

I can't help but smile at him.

Y/N: yes...

We both walk back to school.

■3rd Person POV■

A nerve pops at Kyotani's temple as he stands at the gym door. Y/N standing next to him all red from head to toes.

The thing is, when Yahaba and the other gave Y/N and Kyotani some alone time, they're actually curious at why the two become distant and the reason behind Kyotani's totally being pissed for two weeks.

When they heard the real reason, they can't help but think of it as cute and funny. Oikawa is trying so hard not to laugh, Matsukawa and Maki look away, trying to hide their laughing face.

Kyotani glares at Yahaba because he's the one who brought them to him and Y/N, though they ended up helping him to end the trouble earlier now he's embarrassed.

Iwaizumi: good things you two are kade up... now Kyotani could focus more...

Kyotani looks at Iwaizumi the only person who didn't laugh at him.

Kyotani: s-sorry for the inconvenience Iwaizumi san...

Just then.

Oikawa: I'm sorry... I... just can't believe he was jealous of himself...

Kyotani's face turns red at Oikawa's remarks and Iwaizumi picks up a ball and throws it at Oikawa for making Kyotani and Y/N flustered.

Iwaizumi: Shut up Shittykawa, trashykawa! Idiot

Oikawa: Iwa chan you meanie! Maki and Matsun are also laughing!

Matsukawa and Hanamaki run back into the court leaving Oikawa being abused by Iwaizumi.

Kyotani looks at Y/N, his heart is racing but he's calmer than in the past two weeks.

Kyotani: go wait on the bleachers... it's dangerous here... the ball could come right at you...

Y/N looks up at him and nods. She watches Kyotani practice from the bleachers, she misses this so much.

After the practice ended, Kyotani and Y/N finally walk home together again after a while. Y/N feels safe when she's with Kyotani. She's glad that they cleared the misunderstanding.

Y/N glances at Kyotani who walks next to her. She remembers Oikawa's words and Kyotani's confession about him being jealous.

It brings a warm feeling to Y/N and she thinks it's cute. She unconsciously chuckles, getting Kyotani's attention.

Kyotani: what is it?

Y/N: ah... no... it's just... I think... it's cute how you got jealous of yourself Kentarou...

Kyotani's face turns red again and looks at her.

Kyotani: how am I supposed to know who's the person that you like?

Y/N looks up at the flustered boy in front of her. Kyotani always put on a strong and mad expression, but right now, he looks flustered.

Y/N: but... Kentarou is the only boy I'm close with...

Kyotani looks away and he still couldn't hide the red streak on his cheeks.

Kyotani: someone like you... liking a troublesome person like me... it never crossed my min-

Y/N takes Kyotani's hand in hers, making the volleyball player looks down at her. His breath hitches seeing how Y/N staring at him with a sweet smile.

Y/N: why wouldn't I? Kentarou... you always treat me kindly and gently... I feel safe when I'm with you... I... really love you..

Kyotani socks on his breath as Y/N looking so adorable right now. He brings a hand to her face, cupping her cheek making the girl startled with the gentle touch.

Y/N: Kentarou?

Kyotani: you look like you're so easy to devour right now...

With that, Kyotani presses his lips to hers, taking her first kiss and losing his. Y/N's eyes are wide open as she feels Kyotani's surprisingly soft lips on hers.

She puts her hands on his chest and clenches on his shirt, starting to have a hard time breathing. Kyotani notices this and pulls back.

He looks down to see Y/N's face flushed red, and he's the one who made her like that.

Y/N: K-Kentarou...

Kyotani pulls her to him, hugging her tight.

Kyotani: you're really fine with a mad dog like me?

Kyotani feels Y/N moves her hands to his back, hugging him with her soft arms.

Y/N: this is my gentle mad dog...

Y/N tells him happily making his heart racing.

The two childhood friends ended their friendship...

And starts a new relationship....

Starting from tomorrow the people in Seijoh will learn...

That the kitten and the mad dog belong to each other...