Y/N: K-Ken...tarou?

Kyotani glares at the third year that's about to lay a hand on Y/N.

Kyotani: what do you think you're doing?

The boy who's laying on the street got up and Y/N sees that. The other boy is trying to get Kiyotani's hand to let go of his friend.

Boy3: Oi Kyotani, let go of his hand...

Boy1: you think you have a chance against us three?

Y/N becomes worried and looks up at him, hoping he will let go.

Kyotani: you wanna see?

Y/N became uneasy and she turns around and tries to make Kyotani stops. Y/N doesn't want him to get into a fight because the regional tournament is near.

Y/N: Kentarou... let him go... I'm alri-

Boy2: what gonna hide behind her? Ow ow!

Kyotani twists his arm more and glares even more.

Boy1: you're really are done for...

Iwaizumi: oh is that so? Then what about make it three on three? Or maybe you three against the volleyball team?

Kyotani and Y/N look back. There's Yahaba along with Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa.

Kyotani: Iwaizumi san... everyone...

Yahaba was telling the team that Kyotani might get into another fight. He just comes back from detention and they don't want him to be punished again. Then the third year's decide to follow Yahaba and ended up here.

Boy1: I-Iwaizumi...

Boy2: Oikawa... Hanamaki and Matsukawa too...

The boys are looking at the volleyball members in front of them. Oikawa looks annoyed and he stares at the fellow third years in front of his junior.

Oikawa: what were you gonna do to our Mad Dog? Mad dog chan, you can let go of that dirty hand...

Kyotani listens to his senpais and lets go of his grip. Y/N glads when she sees that but then feels that his hand moves to her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

Matsukawa: hng... we have a tournament... such a shame, we could only tell the teacher about this... for now...

Hanamaki: be glad we don't want to have any trouble to get in the tournament... or...

Iwaizumi cracks his fist.

Hanamaki: you might gonna have a taste of our ace's strong hand~

The boys gulp down seeing Iwaizumi who glares at them. They apologize and run away.

Kyotani and Y/N look at them who run away.

■Kyotani's POV■

Iwaizumi: Kyotani, L/N, you guys alright?

Y/N bows her head at my senpais and nods her head.

Y/N: I... I'm okay... thank you Iwaizumi senpai... Oikawa senpai, Matsukawa senpai, Hanamaki senpai and Yahaba san...

I see Yahaba says something to my senpai and they are all looking at me.

Oikawa: well, Mad dog chan we're going back first... it seems like you need to talk things up with her...

Matsukawa: maybe you'll be more focused after...

I was surprised and they all leave us. I look down at Y/N who bows her head again to them before looking up at me.

Y/N: K-Kentarou...

It's been weeks since I talk to her.

Kyotani: you okay?

She nods her head and then looks down. I check on her and make sure that everything is alright. I turn my body around and heads to the school way.

Kyotani: let's go back to school... I'll walk you back after practice...

It's suffocating...

Just when I'm about to take a step, a hand tugs on the back of my shirt making me turns around.

My breath hitches when I see Y/N looking down but then looks up at me.

Y/N: K-Kentarou... I'm sorry... please don't avoid me...

Her tears rolling down her face...

Drenching her face...

This is the second time I see her cry...

And I think, it's because of me again...