Kyotani and Yahaba are washing their face on their practice break. Yahaba is drinking from the fountain when Kyotani is wiping his face with his towel.

Just then Kyotani looks at the gate and sees as Y/N walks to the gate about to leave the school ground. His chest feels tight looking at her. It's been two weeks since the two stops talking, more like Kyotani avoiding her.

Yahaba: still not talking to her?

Kyotani is surprised as Yahaba is already standing next to him. Yahaba too is looking at Y/N who walks out of the gate.

Yahaba: I saw her a couple of times, and she doesn't look okay Kyotani... really, what actually happens between you two?

Kyotani looks down at his feet, hands clenching the towel in his hand. He knows that she has been down the past two weeks and that's probably because of him, but after seeing her cry that night, Kyotani doesn't know what to do.

Just then.

Yahaba: oi... Kyotani... aren't those boys staring at L/N?

Kyotani looks up and sees about three boys from the third year staring at Y/N just like Yahaba says. They could have just walked out of the school as well, but somehow he doesn't feel good.

Yahaba: those are the senpais who are known to mess around a lot... oi Kyotani!

Kyotani runs out and follows those boys, he wants to make sure nothing bad is happening to Y/N.

Yahaba who sees this and kind of has a bad feeling runs inside the gym and calls Iwaizumi.

Y/N is on a road not too far from her school. This place is not very crowded, even right now Y/N walks alone. Just then she feels there are people walking behind him and then past her.

Boy1: hi there~

Y/N looks up and sees the boys she saw on the stair earlier.

Y/N: uh... good evening?

Boy2: you're one of that council members right? Weren't you used to hang around the second year's Kyotani?

Boy3: yes she does, that's why it's hard for us to get close to her... well, we notice that you're not with him these days... wanna hang with us instead...

Y/N is becoming uncomfortable with the boys surrounding her. Y/N wants to move but there's one of them behind her too.

Y/N hasn't been bothered like this since she and Kyotani being friends. No guy dared to approaches her when he's around. The boys who confessed to her all doing it when Kyotani is not around or during class.

But now, Y/N and Kyotani haven't been at each other side for a while and some guys see these as a chance.

Y/N's scared, remembering the day she was bothered by the boys back when she just moved here. Kiyotani's face crosses her mind.

Y/N: Kentarou...

A boy was about to reaches and touch Y/N and she shuts her eyes. Just then the boy behind her being pushed aside and fell on his side. The boy who was about to touch Y/N got his hand grabbed tightly.

Boy2: ow ow!

Y/N opens her eyes and sees the boy is in pain as his hand is grabbed and being twisted by someone behind her. Y/N looks back and sees an angry Kyotani.

 Y/N looks back and sees an angry Kyotani