When I finally resurface for air, my hands sliding down to rest on his chest, I feel at least ten times better. There, I got that off my list of things to do. I look up at my captain's face, because I wanna know what he's thinking and he rarely hides his emotions. His eyes are wide with either surprise or horror, I can't tell right now because it's a little dark out.

I do it again, this time slipping my arms around his neck and really getting into it. He's still in shock so his mouth is slightly open, and I take advantage of that. My tongue sweeps through the insides of his mouth, sucking and licking until he somehow reconnects his brain with his body and he finally moves. He responds by hesitantly moving his tongue against mine, brushing it against my teeth, and my gut twists. I hold tighter, using a hand to push his neck forward.

And then he's hugging me, threading his fingers into my long hair and responding in a good way. He's not running in terror, like I somewhat expected, and I feel great and it's going much better than I thought it would. I want more, I decide, it's time to put the second stage of my vague plan into action. I was going to do this when I was sober, but no worries.

My lungs burn, I need to breathe again, even if I feel as though I wouldn't mind drowning in him. My head lolls back but I'm being supported by two strong arms. I think I did something that surprised him again because he's stopped moving and all I can hear is the sound of the sea and his breathing. When the world stops moving I look up at him again, and all he can do is gape at me.

With a coy smile and a tug at his sleeve, I have him trailing after me, his curiosity dominating his desire to run. I shut the door to the room behind us with a click that breaks the silence. Robin's on first watch tonight, which is rather convenient I guess, but she is one of the only sober people on board and the other two might accidentally fall asleep. It's best to have the professional assassin watch over us when we're all down for the count.

I practically smash our mouths together, and there's a little bit of blood mixed in when our teeth gnash and one of us bite our tongue. Wandering hands slip beneath clothes and explore warm skin. I slide his cardigan off his shoulders and it hits the floor with a dull fhump. My fingers trace his scar as I slowly push him backwards towards my bed.

Luffy's legs hit the edge of the bed, and I push him down onto the mattress. His wide eyes stare up at me, propping himself up on his elbows as I lift my arms behind my neck. Doing this accentuates my breasts, so I hope he appreciates that little fact when the drawstring is undone. I undo the second one and let my swimsuit top hit the floor next to his shirt.

Oh god, those eyes make me want to kiss him again, so I do just that - it's a mixture of awe and wonder, and possibly confusion as to why I didn't shout 'Happiness Punch!' and charge him for flashing him my bare breasts. Nipples brush against hot skin and already the friction has me ready to beg. I can feel everything, and I know he can in return.

A small sound makes its way out of Luffy's mouth, followed what sounds suspiciously like my name. I pull apart a little, close enough that I can feel every time he breathes out. A string of saliva still connects us, and I grip his shoulders just a little bit tighter.

"Luffy?" I say quietly, and his closed eyes open a fraction. His face is flushed and he's breathing heavily and overall his expression is incredibly sexy. A smile spreads across my face and he tries to match it. I press a small chaste kiss to his lips, "I love you."

His eyes snap open and I can tell he knows exactly what I mean. He tries to move a little to maybe sit up or something but can't because I'm lying on top of him. There's a firm hardness pressed against my stomach - I'm lying between his legs and have been unconsciously rubbing his groin. It makes me grin like a spoiled cat.